LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

How long are the gigs? Anyone else think that 16 or 17 tracks is a bit short? I know they play a good few 7 min+ songs but still they have 4 albums worth of quality material now. Id love the reunion setlists plus 3 or 4 off the new album, and not just the singles.

It's around 2 hours I think. I have a show from last year where they did 14 songs and it lasted 1h45

14 hours ago, 1892 said:

Anyone know how strict the curfew at WHP is, or what time they are likely to finish?

Going Sunday, scheduled finish is 11pm, last train home is 11.08pm from Piccadilly, I know its only round the corner but can take a while getting out of the venue. 

if it's anything like a normal gig then they will probably finish at about 10:50 with 11pm being the curfew as in, that is what time music will be turned off regardless of whether they have finished or not. Most bands do not play right up to the curfew at gigs.

I reckon you will make your train

In addition, and one of the only good things about WHP,  is that they will release the stage times in advance so you will know where you stand before you go in. Most gigs, at academies say, don't tell you the stage times or deliberately make them difficult to find out.

Edited by Memory Man

I am hoping for a setlist peppered significantly with new songs for the UK gigs. I really, really do not see the point of them touring to trot out a mere three new songs and play them all in a row near the end like the first copenhagen gig. I can't believe they actually did that.

Good to see the number of new songs going up in the gigs since then.

I am lucky enough to have seen them many times over the years and last year at glasto on the reunion, so, although I obviously love all the old songs, they have been done to death and it is the new ones I am wanting to see at this time.

Edited by Memory Man

5 hours ago, Memory Man said:

if it's anything like a normal gig then they will probably finish at about 10:50 with 11pm being the curfew as in, that is what time music will be turned off regardless of whether they have finished or not. Most bands do not play right up to the curfew at gigs.

I reckon you will make your train

In addition, and one of the only good things about WHP,  is that they will release the stage times in advance so you will know where you stand before you go in. Most gigs, at academies say, don't tell you the stage times or deliberately make them difficult to find out.

Cheers mate

Jiggled around what seems to be in rotation, this would be a real winner.

Call The Police
Us V Them
I Can Change
North American Scum
Emotional Haircut
You Wanted a Hit
Tribulations
Movement
Someone Great
American Dream
Losing My Edge
Tonite
Home

Encore:
Dance Yrself Clean
Change Yr Mind
All My Friends

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Jiggled around what seems to be in rotation, this would be a real winner.

Call The Police
Us V Them
I Can Change
North American Scum
Emotional Haircut
You Wanted a Hit
Tribulations
Movement
Someone Great
American Dream
Losing My Edge
Tonite
Home

Encore:
Dance Yrself Clean
Change Yr Mind
All My Friends

Playing North American Scum rather than NYILYBYBMD would be an abomination. Also let's be swapping You Wanted A Hit out for Get Innocuous please and thank you. Down for the rest of that though, especially Daft Punk being rested. 

Sorry if this has been said, but Emotional Haircut is a lovely homage to Jump into the Fire which they played at their "final" Madison Square Garden show. Got to love Nilsson. 

I think the entire album is their best work yet.

Purposely not been looking at set lists because I am going to WHP Sunday, and both ally pally shows. Want a surprise! Hope they mix them up!

See yass there.