LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

My mate's found a spare ticket in someone else's name for one of the Manchester dates. Cos I bought through DICE I dunno if there was anything when purchasing tickets on other websites about the lead booker having to attend, does anyone know if he'll be OK getting in? Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Odessa said:

My mate's found a spare ticket in someone else's name for one of the Manchester dates. Cos I bought through DICE I dunno if there was anything when purchasing tickets on other websites about the lead booker having to attend, does anyone know if he'll be OK getting in? Cheers.

Idk it probably depends what the ticket is and how they got it or something. I know LCD are partnered with Twickets to combat touting but I dunno if that means people get their passes checked and any names that don't match have to be accompanied by verification from Twickets, or it just means they're encouraging use of Twickets/

Edited by dentalplan

Ahhhhhhhh I really really really want the leaked LCD and Suzanne Sundfor records now, but I've made it so close and pre-ordered them both on vinyl so I feel like I should wait. I couldn't find a Sabrina The Teenage Witch gif to express quite how that makes me feel, so I'll just use this one of Rupaul giving her a makeover instead.

giphy.webp

Cheers for all the info.

1 hour ago, mynameismatt said:

My printed Ally Pally tickets says the least booker must present ID, don't know if they'll actually ask but think it'll be the same for all the dates. 

The Manchester one apparently doesn't say this so maybe WHP has its own rules. The fact yours says that and this one doesn't mean it's probably all good, I hope. Nice one for the reply.

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ahhhhhhhh I really really really want the leaked LCD and Suzanne Sundfor records now, but I've made it so close and pre-ordered them both on vinyl so I feel like I should wait. I couldn't find a Sabrina The Teenage Witch gif to express quite how that makes me feel, so I'll just use this one of Rupaul giving her a makeover instead.

giphy.webp

When-Your-Friend-Starts-Whining-About-Li

5 hours ago, Odessa said:

Its at the warehouse project so theres no way theyll be checking names. 

slightly disappointed with this album after the first day of listening to it. Other Voices and Emotional Haircut are phenomenal and I still love the three singles but a lot of it feels forgettable. the two long tracks in particular are doing nothing for me so far. willing to give it more time though obvs.