LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

They're not even active, and being a support act at these kind of venues is way beneath them anyway.

I know I'm dreaming, but it would be amazing. They're mates, Al Doyle is in both bands, they're playing a handful of festivals and maybe, just maybe, Hot Chip will wanna take some new tunes for a spin? Here's hoping... they're playing in London that week for a secret charity gig. I'd settle for a Joe and/or Alexis DJ set.

Edited by StLewi

9 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Joe Goddard live and a Hot Chip DJ set would be a good part of the supporting lineup at Warehouse Project.

This is a pet hate of mine.  What you mean is Joe Goddard live and Joe Goddard DJing with one, maybe two members of the band helping.  But we'd have no idea who without loads of digging because they always bill it as "Hot Chip DJ" whenever a member of the band goes near a turntable.

It's one of those things that doesn't really matter, but just bugs me.  I remember it taking age to find out who the fuck was actually doing the Prince DJ set last year.  And you always have to do extra checking to find out who it is.  It's just bollocks innit?  Hot Chip DJ isn't really an actual thing, even if members from Hot Chip do DJing.