LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

On 21/06/2017 at 9:47 AM, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Try again. Just got three for 2nd barras night

Just came back to say thanks and to give an upvote - managed to book tickets for the second night straight after your reply!  Was an absolutely great way to start Glasto.  Can't wait for September now.

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Left my mate to get tickets for this as I was busy at the festival and he didn't get any :( told me that they sold out in minutes, but also that he woke up late and didn't get on until like 9.15! Fuck sake.

Where for? They didn't sell out that quickly for London, I got ours at 10ish. 

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Left my mate to get tickets for this as I was busy at the festival and he didn't get any :( told me that they sold out in minutes, but also that he woke up late and didn't get on until like 9.15! Fuck sake.

I've had someone do this once or twice too. I think it's a proper dick move knowing your mate really wants to go to something and not even making the effort to get up on time.

DICE was a piece of cake for me too, must have got Saturday WHP booked less than 10 seconds after 9am. My mate got through too in the same time. Amazing app. And £35 for LCD (+ whatever else will be on that night) in the current climate of gig prices seems a bargain to me.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

The Saturday Manchester date. Haven't actually checked up to see if it's true or not - can anybody confirm they were gone in an instant?

I know a lad who tried at 9am on the dot and didn't get any cos they sold out when he was entering payment details.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Ah well at least I don't have to get even angrier at my mate for lying about it :lol:

I think London still has tickets available for both nights btw. Pricier tickets though and ofc it involves trekking to London but just mentioning it in case it's a possibility for you and you've assumed it's sold out mate.

Seems to still be tickets available for the Saturday gig in London, in case anyone hadn't realised. 

9 minutes ago, Odessa said:

And £35 for LCD (+ whatever else will be on that night) in the current climate of gig prices seems a bargain to me.

This is a typo, right?

Edit: Both London dates actually, as above. 

Edited by bocumaroy

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

I think London still has tickets available for both nights btw. Pricier tickets though and ofc it involves trekking to London but just mentioning it in case it's a possibility for you and you've assumed it's sold out mate.

Think the pricier tickets + having to pay for accommodation makes it a no-go unfortunately. Thanks though. Just hoping somebody maybe decides to sell some nearer the time or something.

Just now, bocumaroy said:

This is a typo, right?

Nope that's how much the Manchester tickets were!

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Think the pricier tickets + having to pay for accommodation makes it a no-go unfortunately. Thanks though. Just hoping somebody maybe decides to sell some nearer the time or something.

Nope that's how much the Manchester tickets were!

Oh fair enough - that makes missing out of WHP even more frustrating! I'm in the same boat re London dates.

17 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The Saturday Manchester date. Haven't actually checked up to see if it's true or not - can anybody confirm they were gone in an instant?

I got through on Dice in about 10 seconds and they were all gone. Switched to See and they were also gone on there within a minute or two. Then went back on Dice and got Sunday tickets at 3 minutes past.