LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Bagged manc sunday tickets, seetickets crashed at 8.59, can't even imagine how bad Ticketmaster was considering Seetickets is normally the preferable to Ticketmaster 

Ticketmaster did it for me, got them at 08:59. Seetickets had them offsale then onsale again and Ticketarena was shit..

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Bagged manc sunday tickets, seetickets crashed at 8.59, can't even imagine how bad Ticketmaster was considering Seetickets is normally the preferable to Ticketmaster 

Think they've got a few gigs going live at 9am (LCD, Queens, etc) which is screwing up the system. Tried getting on to See at 8.59 and got the holding screen so switched to AXS and got straight through.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Think they've got a few gigs going live at 9am (LCD, Queens, etc) which is screwing up the system. Tried getting on to See at 8.59 and got the holding screen so switched to AXS and got straight through.

Went through Dice, no worry about crashing and saved myself a fiver

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

No Dice for London sadly.

Extra London date added ....

(Ha - read that as you'd had no joy with tickets. I now think you mean can't buy tickets through Dice in London) -  still extra London date added.

Edited by Fishman
No Dice or 'no dice'

2 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Extra London date added ....

(Ha - read that as you'd had no joy with tickets. I now think you mean can't buy tickets through Dice in London) -  still extra London date added.

It was quite the pun! Pretty pleased with myself there.

Sat night sounds better - good news!