LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

1 hour ago, somecoolusername said:

I think All My Friends want to watch Coldplay :( gonna have to start selling LCD to them now so they'll be worn down by Sunday night

my friends are probably watching coldplay too, so if you or anyone need friends for lcd i'll be there

15 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

I'm also in the 'watching LCD play All My Friends whilst all my friends are at Coldplay' camp :(. 2 of them could possibly be persuaded if I try hard enough though!  

I'll be watching Coldplay drunk crying because I'm not hearing LCD play All My Friends at all. My sister refuses to miss them :(

But I've got free tickets to Lovebox so swings and roundabouts

3 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

It's amazing the opposite ends of the delight/rage spectrum this announcement has caused. One of the greatest things about music for me is this passion. (Ironic really as I'm one of the vary few who doesn't care when they play).

Can't think of any other pastime that could polarize like this, just by clashing two aspects of the same art.

Its great isnt it? Especially as worrying about who you're going to see at sonething wonderful like Glastonbury is pretty much the definition of first world problems.

10 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

I'm going to be that one person that hopes it's bmth into lcd

I'm a little frightened it'll be the other way around. I know we have heard here and there that LCD would headline it but the reverse just makes more sense to me. Things don't usually work out as well as they are doing, but fingers crossed!

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'm a little frightened it'll be the other way around. I know we have heard here and there that LCD would headline it but the reverse just makes more sense to me. Things don't usually work out as well as they are doing, but fingers crossed!

Cant see LCD coming back and doing the exact slot they did in 2010 whilst playing higher slots/headlining every other festival they're doing this year. They'll be headlining

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Neil's been told BMTH aren't headlining the Other.

11 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Neil's been told BMTH aren't headlining the Other.

Sure, but like I said, BMTH in a higher slot and as an alternative to huge draws in Coldplay and Earth Wind & Fire makes a lot more sense to me than LCD doing it, so I'm just apprehensive about celebrating things working out until it's confirmed.

45 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Sure, but like I said, BMTH in a higher slot and as an alternative to huge draws in Coldplay and Earth Wind & Fire makes a lot more sense to me than LCD doing it, so I'm just apprehensive about celebrating things working out until it's confirmed.

There will be surprises on Tuesday let's face it. It always seems on here we get close to figuring out the line-up but when it finally appears we go 'oh right, thats it'.

52 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

8 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

There will be surprises on Tuesday let's face it. It always seems on here we get close to figuring out the line-up but when it finally appears we go 'oh right, thats it'.

Yeah for sure. Will be such a relief to finally know a lot of this shit, whether's it's positive or negative.

This is great news. Sigur Rós & LCD as two of my headliners is perfect. Just gotta figure out who to see Friday now. I was pretty set on Adele but I'm going to check out the other options properly. We got any idea who might be in the John Peel?

25 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

This is great news. Sigur Rós & LCD as two of my headliners is perfect. Just gotta figure out who to see Friday now. I was pretty set on Adele but I'm going to check out the other options properly. We got any idea who might be in the John Peel?

M83 supposedly Bowie Tribute on Park

1 hour ago, CHRLY said:

ART! Why are you even questioning it?