Tribulations

Movement

Yeah

Someone Great

Losing My Edge

Home

Dance Yrself Clean

All My Friends

That's the ideal, but even as an iTunes playlist that comes to 1:23 so we'll be lucky to even get that much.

One Touch, Sound of Silver and North American Scum bite the dust! Plus new songs to follow. 

6 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

I'd happily take Freak Out over Movement and/or Tribulations. Come at me.

I'm pretty indifferent to Movement, so I wouldn't mind that being cut.

think they played Tribulations each time I saw them too, so wouldn't really care about it being cut either, although I do like it.

Beat Connection into the setlist somewhere for when they start doing their own gigs please :D

39 minutes ago, Homer said:

I dunno - at a warmup gig like that where everyone is grateful to be there, you're entitled to drop in the odd new track if you have it to test the water.

That was my thoughts, surely the new tracks would be played at gigs like that rather than festivals? There we go, who knows. 

based on the "letter" by james about their comeback I don't think there is any doubt that there will be new material and that it will get played live, its probably just not ready yet.

he specifically said that it wasnt just a "once more around the block" reunion tour.

james is a perfectionist so they wont be unleashed till they are ready

Thought I'd bump this back to the top of the tree!

currently off on a weeks holiday so partaking in a few refreshments! Watching shut up and play the hits. For those who aren't sure about the love on the boards about the love for this band, I implore you to go along and give them a go!

i was more or less dragged to see them a few years ago when they played the barrowland in Glasgow , not wanting to miss anyrhing I paid for the ticket and smiled!

holy fuck! One of the greatest bands I have ever seen live and I reckon one of the highlights of the impending 2016 festival! 

Might not remember posting this in the morning, so apologies in advance, these guys and new order are going to be the highlight of the festival!!!!!

peace and love

D

Edited by blue6field