LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

6 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

Hi all

Been reading on this thread that one reason for LCD not playing is that they didn't seem to enjoy the experience when they played in 2010...does anyone know why? Footage I've seen seems pretty good...was it a sound/ atmosphere issue?

Al Doyle looked like he had the best time of his life last year with Hot Chip (along with me and everybody else in West Holts), so swings and roundabouts.

Lets not panic lads, its in the bag.

Very happy with this lineup. Looks like I'll be seeing New Order twice this summer.

For anyone thinking about going, do it! I've been going since 2009 and wouldn't miss it now. There's plenty going on besides the music, the food is great, crowd is friendly and whilst there's lots to see and do, the site isn't too big.

They have an 'eco campsite' which we stayed in last year - I can't recommend it highly enough. Friendly, tidy, quiet at night. Perfect.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I'm sure they're either busy that weekend or exclusive elsewhere... I definitely remember being disappointed that they werent gonna be there, especially after missing them in 2014

Ah, that'll be why then. That's a shame. 

I've really learned a lesson seeing all of these lineups from europe this year. Never bother with any of the major UK festivals again other than Glastonbury or possibly Bestival. It's embarrassing how much they all piss on on our major festivals, for much better value as well.

• Upvote 1