LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

Would people take Radiohead playing if it meant them clashing with LCD? Not gonna flip this round because Neil has said LCD are pretty likely, but with Radiohead no one knows. 

I'd say yes - I'm going to Primavera so I'm seeing both, want to see them both on their proper tours but Radiohead on the Pyramid has been a very long time coming. 

It would be a nightmare. My initial thought is I'd do the beginning of LCD then head round to the Pyramid for middle/end of Radiohead. Not a particularly good plan but I would hate to miss LCD altogether 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

Seeing both sets is never something I like doing, particularly for a band I love. Most good live bands try and put a setlist together that is taken more as a whole rather than just a collection of songs, when to play certain songs etc. You'd miss out on that aspect. 

Plus you'd have 10-15 mins or so of dead time walking between the stages, especially if its muddy. 

13 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Would people take Radiohead playing if it meant them clashing with LCD? Not gonna flip this round because Neil has said LCD are pretty likely, but with Radiohead no one knows. 

I'd say yes - I'm going to Primavera so I'm seeing both, want to see them both on their proper tours but Radiohead on the Pyramid has been a very long time coming. 

That's about the worst clash that could possibly happen, but I'd put Radiohead first and just grab a Lovebox ticket for LCD.