LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

if they are reforming, they wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag too early, so i guess denying it is the best way to do that so that when/if they do announce their reformation, it'll still come as a somewhat of a surprise

who knows! but the way that article's worded, it won't be Glastonbury they'll be playing at - definitely Bestival or Latitude (probably Bestival as that's where the money's at). shite, and there was me thinking i 100% wasn't gonna go next year

Presumably if true they'd do some gigs too though?

if the reformation is anything like Outkast's (which, with all this leaked info, it feels awfully familiar to) then probably not - just a bunch of festival dates. who knows though! gonna have to make sure i'm at at least one of these dates if it proves to be true

they subbed the Other last time (to Orbital), and I don't think they'd be going down, so too big for JP anyway.

easily big enough to headline West Holts, headlining the Other would probably a bit too much, but you never know.

not that any of this will happen though :(

Hmm interesting argument. I'm maybe being naive here but if the likes of Kaiser Chiefs and MGMT could headline JP then LCD Soundsystem could get away with it? Still a pretty big tent! I think the West Holts Hot Chip slot might have their name written all over it though if it ever went down! Fingers crossed 

DFA have issued a denial but I'll be a little surprised if it's not true.

I would think they'd absolutely headline the Other Stage, considering they subbed last time and their reunion would be enough to bump them up at other festivals. Again though, if the rumour is true then they're headlining a UK festival and I don't see them doing Glastonbury as well.