mini-macc

LCD Soundsystem....

What a time to be alive. With Despacio being at Glasto in 2014, James has a relationship with the place already..

Edited by grayfitz

3 high profile festivals in the US and UK... if they're headlining Coachella is a pyramid headline slot out of the question? Or Other stage? I'll make sure I get to see them wherever they play but Glastonbury would be just perfect.

3 high profile festivals in the US and UK... if they're headlining Coachella is a pyramid headline slot out of the question? Or Other stage? I'll make sure I get to see them wherever they play but Glastonbury would be just perfect.

I think it's only 3 so far (Coachella, a potential new fest in NY run by the Coachella people, and Primavera). I've heard they're accepting offers for other dates though.

Edited by iamthehorn

I TOLD YOU GUYS TO FUCKING LEAVE IT BUT YOU WOULDN'T!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY NERVES? THEY'RE SHOT! FUCKING SHOT I TELL YOU!

You'd think someone would have just said this when CoS called for comment.

No idea. Maybe they were out. :P

Curious situation though with @dfarecords retweeting the article, this Kris guy going off about it and then @dfarecords, erm, rescinding their retweet. I think either way this turns out that the UK festival headline rumour heaps a shitload of doubt on any Glastonbury appearance, but I'm still not prepared to believe this isn't true at all.

Curious situation though with @dfarecords retweeting the article, this Kris guy going off about it and then @dfarecords, erm, rescinding their retweet. I think either way this turns out that the UK festival headline rumour heaps a shitload of doubt on any Glastonbury appearance, but I'm still not prepared to believe this isn't true at all.

I'm not convinced either way, but still leaning toward it being true.

A UK festival headline slot sound dangerously like Bestival. If I have to forego one of the nice festivals to drag my arse all the way to fucking Bestival I will not be pleased.

Yeah Bestival would be poo. I enjoyed it this year but not enough to really want to go back. Plus its a pain in the arse to get to... and I only live 20 minutes from the Isle. 

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand , they're one of my favourite bands of all time, on the other, they went out at the top of the game and never made a shit record. In my book that counts for a lot, I mean look at the omnishmables Muse have become.

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand , they're one of my favourite bands of all time, on the other, they went out at the top of the game and never made a shit record. In my book that counts for a lot, I mean look at the omnishmables Muse have become.

You're comparing Muse to LCD Soundsystem?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Other Stage headliners?? Not sure they are *quite* big enough ... they don't have "comeback" value so much in the UK, and subbed at their peak. West Holts headliner perhaps? Would be incredible.