Stage Predictions 2016

Gucci Piggy

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Im going to catch Carl Cox once over the festival. I think the acid House night will be the best one. Not seen him do it too often either. In order to get there ai think missing New Order might need to happen unfortunately.

To be fair I am contemplating leaving early to get there. The problem with it is that New Order will never play Glastonbury again, where as Carl Cox will. Yet I am going to Castlefield 2 weeks later to see NO and Berlin in September (although I am having 2nd thoughts even though I have paid for it all.) The idea of Carl Cox playing Old Skool with 808 state is tempting though. I doubt that I will be able to tear myself away from New Order.

Is this Bez bus an outside venue?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

To be fair I am contemplating leaving early to get there. The problem with it is that New Order will never play Glastonbury again, where as Carl Cox will. Yet I am going to Castlefield 2 weeks later to see NO and Berlin in September (although I am having 2nd thoughts even though I have paid for it all.) The idea of Carl Cox playing Old Skool with 808 state is tempting though. I doubt that I will be able to tear myself away from New Order.

Is this Bez bus an outside venue?

Apparently so - its new though, so I dont think its a 100% known

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

13 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

FRIDAY
PY: 
Muse, Foals, ZZ Top, Two Door Cinema Club, Skepta, Wolf Alice, Ezra Furman, Syrian National Orchestra
OT: Disclosure, Bastille, Catfish & the Bottlemen, The Lumineers, Jack Garratt, Daughter, Blossoms, The Coral, James
WH: Underworld, Rokia Traore, BadBadNotGood, St Paul & the Broken Bones, Bixiga 70
JP: Sigur Ros, Of Monsters & Men, Band of Skulls, Elle King, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Swim Deep, Dua Lipa, Nothing But Thieves, Sundara Karma, YAK
PA: Richard Hawley, Savages, Ronnie Spector, SOAK, Field Music, NAO, Gwenno, Declan McKenna

SATURDAY
PY: 
Adele, Special Guests, The Last Shadow Puppets, Madness, Jess Glynne, John Grant, Roots Manuva
OT: New Order, Chvrches, The 1975, Richard Ashcroft, Travis, Tom Odell, Frightened Rabbit, The Joy Formidable
WH: James Blake, Floating Points, Baaba Maal, Ernest Ranglin, Mbongwana Star, Leon Bridges, Mura Masa
JP: M83, Fatboy Slim, Santigold, MØ, AlunaGeorge, Lapsley, Izzy Bizu, Pretty Vicious, Clean Cut Kid, The Japanese House, High Tyde
PA: Charles Hazelwood & the Paraorchestra, Explosions in the Sky, Kurt Vile, Mercury Rev, Jagwar Ma, Toy, C Duncan, Sunflower Bean, Holly MacVe

SUNDAY
PY: 
Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, Beck, Jeff Lynne's ELO, Laura Mvula, Gregory Porter, The Strypes, Burnham & Highbridge Band
OT: LCD Soundsystem, Bring Me the Horizon, PJ Harvey, Years & Years, Band of Horses, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, Newton Faulkner
WH: Earth, Wind & Fire, Roisin Murphy, Miguel, Kamasi Washington, Quantic, Human Pyramids
JP: Jake Bugg, Grimes, Mystery Jets, Vince Staples, Half Moon Run, Rat Boy, Spring King, DMA's, Tired Lion, She Drew the Gun
PA: Bat for Lashes, Guy Garvey, Mac DeMarco, St Ettiene, Kwabs, Hinds, NZCA Lines

James, The Coral, The Lumineers, Catfish, couple in the Avalon Inn and a wander until last half hour of Underworld.

Jess Glynne, Travis, Richard Ashcroft, random stuff Adele

DMA's/Kwabs, Band of Horses, Y&Ys, PJ Harvey, Arcadia show.

• 2 months later...
On 08/10/2015 at 3:06 AM, addicted2noise said:

Friday  

Pyramid

Foo Fighters

David Gilmour                    

Other

Disclosure

The Weeknd

JP

Hurts

Park

Grimes

Saturday

Pyramid

Radiohead

The XX

Other

LCD Soundsystem

Frank Ocean

Chvrches

JP

Bloc Party

Park

Jesus and Mary Chain          

Sunday

Pyramid                    

Adele 

The Cure

Other

New Order

Last Shadow Puppets

JP

Editors

Park

Joanna Newsom

Can i just say well done to this person who predicted all the Other stage headliners over 8 months early.