Campervan Tickets in resale

dcummin

1 hour ago, William of Walworth said:

Luckily for Info people, since last time (2015) we can now get CV passes a bit more easily than previously. If I'd had a van before 2014, I'd have had to attempt other crew routes for an onsite VP ;)

My enquiry above was on behalf of a punter who has a fest ticket, but not a CV one, so your reassurance that the latter might be obtainable separately (with added luck) is useful. Other posts in this thread have also been helpful. Thanks, all.

I got a notification today to say the site is updated, and when I checked the changes (after putting in my reg number and postcode) it showed that the tickets for East and West would be on sale on Friday 1st April from 12 noon). Good luck, and remember that the original sale only allowed 1 ticket to be bought per transaction, and had no guard against 2 people or more buying 1 ticket for the same person (ie multiple purchases), like the festival ticket sales guards against using the same reg number more than once.

Edited by carlosj

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic