Ticket auction

The other Bellboy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all do this for Neil, put in couple of quid each and get him a ticket for his and his lovely missus. All proceeds to charity, everyone wins. What a great way to contribute to charity and get the gaffer a ticket to the festival

What do we think?

I'd be game but it would be a nightmare to organise. Wouldn't it? I thought that Neil wanted the guarantee of campervan tickets to attend Glastonbury this year? That wouldn't come with the auction package.

I'd be game but it would be a nightmare to organise. Wouldn't it? I thought that Neil wanted the guarantee of campervan tickets to attend Glastonbury this year? That wouldn't come with the auction package.

We've got time to sort it. We need to be able to pay into the e-festivals bank account, not sure If Neil would give us the details. Then us lot put their donations into it. Neil then tallies up how much has been donated into it and bids this in the auction, which hopefully will be a successful bid. If it isn't then he donates that money to Oxfam anyway

Not sure about the campervan thing, I cant believe it would be an issue

We've got time to sort it. We need to be able to pay into the e-festivals bank account, not sure If Neil would give us the details. Then us lot put their donations into it. Neil then tallies up how much has been donated into it and bids this in the auction, which hopefully will be a successful bid. If it isn't then he donates that money to Oxfam anyway

Not sure about the campervan thing, I cant believe it would be an issue

Unfortunately the campervan thing is an issue and is mentioned on this thread;

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/206101-did-e-fests-neil-get-tickets/

That said, he / his wife might have had a change of heart. Don't know.

It's OK as I knew that I had no chance. Just thought I'd make the laughing culprit cough up more money to charity.

Wasn't the DJ ones was it Yog? I topped that one for all of 11 minutes - surprised it lasted that long :lol:

Already well and truly left in the dust.

Wasn't the DJ ones was it Yog? I topped that one for all of 11 minutes - surprised it lasted that long :lol:

Already well and truly left in the dust.

It wasn't musky. I opted for the 2 tickets plus the Greenfields experience. I put in £255 and held it for a while. It's now over £1K. As you say, well and truly left in the dust.  lol  :)