Acoustic stage headliners 2016

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teenage Fanclub.

When was the last time they played?

1993, unless I'm very much mistaken? After Belly and before Suede in the NME stage. John Peel came on with them to kick TFC-branded balls into the crowd and all was well with the world.

They're well due a return, but I would have thought more likely to be at The Park rather than Acoustic.

As for headliners? I'm going for: 

Heato & Jacqui

Marc Almond

Steve Earle

With Katzenjammer, Darlene Love, Matthew E White, Merry Hell, The Young 'Uns, Leon Bridges, O'Hooley & Tidow and Rhiannon Giddens on the line up somewhere. 

No idea if any of that is likely but it'd keep me very happy. 

1993, unless I'm very much mistaken? After Belly and before Suede in the NME stage. John Peel came on with them to kick TFC-branded balls into the crowd and all was well with the world.

They're well due a return, but I would have thought more likely to be at The Park rather than Acoustic.

As for headliners? I'm going for:

Heato & Jacqui

Marc Almond

Steve Earle

With Katzenjammer, Darlene Love, Matthew E White, Merry Hell, The Young 'Uns, Leon Bridges, O'Hooley & Tidow and Rhiannon Giddens on the line up somewhere.

No idea if any of that is likely but it'd keep me very happy.

I think your right don't think they've been back I may be wrong though

They were on around the same time as the velvet underground who were on the pyramid

Maybe not headline but I'd like to see Texas make up for this year's disappointment, and to see the Bootkeg Beatles play for more than 20 minutes.

Yeah I'd to see Texas make up for last time and never seen Bootlegs, opted for a BBC intro secret set this time, it was after Lionel so I wouldn't have got there anyway.

• 1 month later...