Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MattDavies__ said:

Yeah I'm eying up that Shithampton gig, anyone know what Engine Rooms is like? 

I think it's a really good venue. The sound was good the one time I went there and it's quite big as small venues go (if that makes any sense).

Looking at that Roskilde lineup I'd sure like some of the following:

Macklemore (Friday afternoon  hiphop/rnb slot)

Tenacious D (Other stage 3rd down)

Anderson.paak (West Holts midday)

Action Bronson (Silver Hayes)

Biffy Clyro (Surprise Pyramid guests)

Thank you please

6 hours ago, Keithy said:

Ahh bugger. Was really hoping Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band would be back this year as they're touring around Glasto but just seen they're in Belgium and Holland over the weekend.

Rubbish news. They were the best thing I wandered up and discovered in 2014, and I did do a lot of wandering up and discovering that year

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

i think trust funds are out of fashion this week. :P

clapping-yay.gif?w=584

On 05 April 2016 at 6:25 PM, SwedgeAntilles said:

Fuck. This looks absolutely amazing

image.jpeg

Went to this back in 2013, Red hot chili peppers, Paul McArtney headlined. It's a great festival, very different to UK festivals!

Car Seat Headrest are playing the 100 club in London on the Tuesday of Glastonbury week, would be very good on the Park stage. Anyone know if likely/unlikely? Also WOODS playing London on the Wednesday, gotta be in with a strong chance?

Also, Pete Doherty is playing some solo dates, and likes the festival, could he?

Edited by WhatAboutMe

1 hour ago, WhatAboutMe said:

Car Seat Headrest are playing the 100 club in London on the Tuesday of Glastonbury week, would be very good on the Park stage. Anyone know if likely/unlikely? Also WOODS playing London on the Wednesday, gotta be in with a strong chance?

Hopeful for Car Seat Headrest, but Woods are in Holland Fri & Sat, Germany Mon so no go:http://www.woodsist.com/woods/

What do we think chances are of Michael Kiwanuka? Playing festivals in June including Down the Rabbit Hole (Holland) the Friday of Glastonbury, currently free Saturday and Sunday. 

If he does play where might we expect him to be?

New song for anyone interested:

Really like this guy and already have an idyllic image of a sunny afternoon set in my head that I'd rather you don't ruin.