Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, found home in 2009 said:

Just got an email from Crystal Fighters listing which European festivals they are playing & saying they will have a few more to announce shortly.

Know my girlfriend will be over the moon iif they play. Wouldn't mind seeing them again myself. Their set in jp 2 years ago was awesome

Just had a message from Gilbert, he said no don't think so :( so they prob haven't been asked as of yet?! 

11 hours ago, dentalplan said:

They're at the Mad Cool festival in Madrid the weekend before. Seems promising actually.

Good spot, its not even listed in their tour dates. So they're in Rhode Island on the 8th of June, Madrid on the 18th of June and Nova Scotia on the 8th July. Would certainly imagine a couple more european dates will be thrown in around then, hopefully including a certain farm in Somerset. I'd given up on seeing them this year but this has got my hopes up slightly!

3 minutes ago, weirdforces said:

That would fit in nicely with the comment about booking more women this year. It's funny because Adele mentioned several times how much they've influenced her.

'Very Special Guests' under Adele on the lineup poster. everybody expects Radiohead. ends up being Spice Girls. and the crowd goes wild

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

What about as a compromise Radiohead do a version of 2 become 1 (obviously the Spice Girls' greatest work), which segways into 2+2=5?

Which ties in nicely with Adele's album name 25. Every headliner should have a super group as Chris Martin is planning and Adele's obviously teaming up with the Spice Girls and Radiohead.

Michael Stipe is performing solo stuff on some American talk show this week (The Tonight Show, I think)- would be nice to see him at the Park or something like that. Hopefully he'd be better this recent recording of his dad, though!:

Edited by Mr.Tease

7 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

Michael Stipe is performing solo stuff on some American talk show this week (The Tonight Show, I think)- would be nice to see him at the Park or something like that. Hopefully he'd be better this recent recording of his dad, though!:

Pardon me, but wouldn't he completely ram out The Park? So massively unlikely that it's not even worth mentioning anyway.