Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her lack of UK dates so far makes me think she might be the final Bestival headliner, on an exclusive, although it would definitely be a different approach to recent years where they've had a bit of a party act on Sunday. Suppose they have Major Lazor for that this year, maybe.. 

2 hours ago, mynameismatt said:

don't know if it's been mentioned by Paul Heaton + Jacqui Abbot are playing outdoor dates, including Sherwood Forest on 24th June then no shows until following weekend. That seems to suggest they might show up somewhere, not sure where they'd play though, mid Pyramid?

I'm pretty sure that they (or maybe just Heaton by himself) have played in the last couple of years - I think it was sub or maybe headline on the Acoustic stage.

9 hours ago, TomViolence said:

It's quite frustrating tbh... I want a tour!

I know :( I'm forever checking!!

9 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Her lack of UK dates so far makes me think she might be the final Bestival headliner, on an exclusive, although it would definitely be a different approach to recent years where they've had a bit of a party act on Sunday. Suppose they have Major Lazor for that this year, maybe.. 

I hope not, she's not done a uk tour on either of her last few albums. I hope Glasto can nab her again!

12 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

That reminds me, I had a dream the other night I met them both. They'd just finished playing a gig at the Academy in Glasgow and happened to get on my bus. I was standing beside them and introduced myself by asking Paul where he get his jacket from (I do remember seeing photos from one of their gigs recently and thinking his jacket looked quite cool, it obviously stayed somewhere in my subconscious). I then asked if I'd see them at Glastonbury and they laughed and said I'd have to 'wait and see'. I then messaged Neil on here and was dead proud I'd got my first self-confirmation.

I'd completely forgotten about that till I saw their names. 

Seen Paul Heaton come past my flat twice this year. Didn't managed to pop the question yet though (he was cycling once in fairness). They're my dream booking too