Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I see Reading is joining IOW on not only having a weaker top line but not keeping them from Northern Island either....christ!

I'm not even sure where to start with this. 

I know you think Foals is the worst headline booking of all time but what does Northern Ireland have to do with it? Do you really think there's a big crossover between Northern Irish gigs and R&L? Bizarre. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I'm not even sure where to start with this. 

I know you think Foals is the worst headline booking of all time but what does Northern Ireland have to do with it? Do you really think there's a big crossover between Northern Irish gigs and R&L? Bizarre. 

It's just disbelief is what they are letting them do. Also Leeds is only an hour by plane.  Think?........there is no thought about it

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

It's just disbelief is what they are letting them do. Also Leeds is only an hour by plane.  Think?........there is no thought about it

Think? Not sure you've had a cohesive thought ever. More illogical ramblings or just random words thrown together in a sentence for effect and striking lucky.

Northern Island. L fucking O fucking L

14 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I mean they're a low JP/Other these days surely. 

Last summer I thought the lead singer was doing a solo project so thought he may pop up this year, maybe we'll get them too though.

Saw them last year at the Barrowlands and they were brilliant 

20 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Think? Not sure you've had a cohesive thought ever. More illogical ramblings or just random words thrown together in a sentence for effect and striking lucky.

Northern Island. L fucking O fucking L

Sorry.....but they key wording is there.......I know, not think. That was pretty damn obvious to work out L fucking O fucking L

Sorry.....but they key wording is there.......I know, not think. That was pretty damn obvious to work out L fucking O fucking L

What the fuck are you talking about??? You sound like one of my demented clients ringing up and rambling on about shite that makes no sense. 

55 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

looking good for Foals and Ellie Goulding so.

David Guetta in the area is worrying, although he could only really headline the Other so I'd hope we're safe enough with the names we have for that so far!

I think he was announced as a UK exclusive for V, but of course with that he no longer is. This happens quite a lot and I don't get why they stick 'UK exclusive' on an artist that ends up playing in Northern Ireland when they could just call it 'GB exclusive' and it means no different to most people but stays factually correct.

33 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

What the fuck are you talking about??? You sound like one of my demented clients ringing up and rambling on about shite that makes no sense. 

Reading the fucking words properly! Someone said I think they are the worst headliner ever for Reading, I replied Think? as in it's not a matter of thinking it...it's just knowing! So bloody difficult on here sometimes. Bunch of kids!

Reading the fucking words properly! Someone said I think they are the worst headliner ever for Reading, I replied Think? as in it's not a matter of thinking it...it's just knowing! So bloody difficult on here sometimes. Bunch of kids!

Do you not ever think that when EVERY FUCKING PERSON is telling you that they don't have a clue what you're talking about then it may be a problem with the way you're writing/vocalising rather than others being the problem?

6 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Not nearly 

I'm just bemused someone's used the words Stereophonics and promising in the same sentence, that can't have happened since about 1999!! 

It could be that if you like them, you may find the prospect of them playing promising.

I, myself find it quite appealing. But then, what do I know. Maybe I should be listening to something more modern. Like New Order or LCD Soundsystem.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

It could be that if you like them, you may find the prospect of them playing promising.

I, myself find it quite appealing. But then, what do I know. Maybe I should be listening to something more modern. Like New Order or LCD Soundsystem.

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know

5 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Surely plane is the key word there, how many people from northern IRELAND are actually going to get a plane over to just see Foals play at Leeds? Even if its only an hour away? Foals have played an arena tour over here so why would they play a show in Brussels when its only an hour away on the plane?