West Holts 2016 - would love to see list

Rumblestripe

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

your rave reviews have swayed me to check him/them out. i like a lot! downloading the album right now

I'm really pleased, FF

I listen to, and like, a lot of stuff. But it's only occasionally that a record really connects, and from the outset I knew that Elaenia was going to be pretty special for me.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Winslow!

If that happened, I struggle to think what would have me more excited than that, given how much I frickin' love the FP record (my AOTY, as I've said too many times now in other threads).

:)

Ben

He could throw in a few DJ sets around the farm while he's at it. Saw him at the Four Tet all nighter a few weeks back and he was great. Dropping an Outkast track at 4am is the way to my heart.

10 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

He could throw in a few DJ sets around the farm while he's at it. Saw him at the Four Tet all nighter a few weeks back and he was great. Dropping an Outkast track at 4am is the way to my heart.

Fact! Hoping for a few different faces DJ wise this year and FP would be up there near the top of my list.

From the sounds of this, maybe Grace Jones this year? http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/28/alan-carrs-chatty-man-totally-cut-grace-jones-admitting-to-a-threesome-with-janice-dickinson-5531166/

Neil thought she might be playing this year - maybe they were talking to her about 2016. (Not that I'd welcome it personally).

9 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

From the sounds of this, maybe Grace Jones this year? http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/28/alan-carrs-chatty-man-totally-cut-grace-jones-admitting-to-a-threesome-with-janice-dickinson-5531166/

Neil thought she might be playing this year - maybe they were talking to her about 2016. (Not that I'd welcome it personally).

Yes please to Grace Jones! Has she ever played before?