West Holts 2016 - would love to see list

Rumblestripe

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Time Being said:

Wow.... would love to see that. Wondering if it would need to be at night to see the screen well and whatnot

I dunno - I'm hoping they reveal more about it - very exciting stuff! A great portion of my life when idle was sountracked by that

16 minutes ago, 5co77ie said:

I dunno - I'm hoping they reveal more about it - very exciting stuff! A great portion of my life when idle was sountracked by that

Snap.....perfect for when the acid was about 8 hours old and thinking of leaving your system :)

hmm Shobaleader One the Squarepusher live band thing seem to be doing a festival in Germany in May.  Too untested to headline I guess though, and I don't think it would work if it wasn't at night for the lights and things.

Edited by HoTWire
correct stupid name spelling

16 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Any rumours on the reggae side of things for this year Neil?

You mentioned the fact Damian Marley was playing elsewhere and probably wouldn't come over twice in the summer.

I assume Toots is still off radar due to the bottle throwing incident :(

the options get more and more limited as more and more of the old skool drop down dead :(

I've heard nothing at all, tho I wouldn't be particularly surprised to see Misty In Roots as the token (booo!) act this year, just because they seem to be flavour of the month right now, doing the 6music fest and a show on 6music this weekend.

I'll be at their 6musicfest show, which I suspect might have a few more than the 30 people who were at their show in Bristol less than a year ago (which I was also at).

A bit of 6music hype will do them wonders I reckon.