The Cure

roughbloke

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was just what I was told and as he works closely with Rob Da Bank on the Common People festival I'm inclined to believe with and have seen other rumours flying about in regards to them doing it as well. But tbf I get what you mean, Bestival do seem to try and mix it up each year 

I did notice one some press release it stated it as their 'only announced Northern gig'. So maybe there is something else to come. Couldn't take that risk this morning though.

Edited by Alan_C

49 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Tickets looked gone to me at 9:04 this morning. Tomorrow morning then, once more unto the breach, dear friends.

I missed out first thing. Sold out! Left my phone on the sold out screen and went into a meeting. Came out, notice my phone still on the sold out screen, hit refresh for no real reason, and  tickets available. Got 2 standing tickets at about 10:30! 

Cant wait! I love the cure.

6 minutes ago, Hsr1234 said:

I missed out first thing. Sold out! Left my phone on the sold out screen and went into a meeting. Came out, notice my phone still on the sold out screen, hit refresh for no real reason, and  tickets available. Got 2 standing tickets at about 10:30! 

Cant wait! I love the cure.

Yeah I've just read about that elsewhere, apparently it happened all morning. I just left it and decided to hammer it tommorrow, feel right pissed off now.

I had never used the ticket sites that we had to use before. Very strange. I wonder if there's any hope of them playing at Glastonbury again. The festival would probably book them in an instant if they would accept Other headliner, but that's not likely to happen.

On 11/26/2015, 8:06:06, dondo said:

Tickets for Manchester sorted- sounds like could be a fair few efetsters in attendance.  I may have a couple of tickets spare in case anyone needs them- just waiting to hear back from a mate if he needs them

That might be useful for us, message us if you do have any spares please mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

They've just added a 3rd night for Wembley, on the Saturday. I'd be disappointed if I was travelling all of the way down there, then found they had announced a weekend date weeks later. Thank god they are playing Manchester.

3 hours ago, Alan_C said:

They've just added a 3rd night for Wembley, on the Saturday. I'd be disappointed if I was travelling all of the way down there, then found they had announced a weekend date weeks later. Thank god they are playing Manchester.

OMG how much were the cheapest tickets for the other dates? And do you know when this is on sale?

Just now, Alan_C said:

Standing. That's what I paid for Manchester.

Oh yeah, the link I was on had that price for standing, but seeing as I'll be buying 2 tickets and I've got no money at all I doubt I'll go for them. The next price bracket of ~£43 I'll probably go for. Not too bothered about whether I'm standing or not for The Cure.

The Twilight Sad were brilliant last night, but made me a little sad when James said "The next time we play Manchester, we'll be supporting the Cure, hopefully you managed to get tickets" towards the end of the show. JAMES! Y U DO DIS? :,,(

Any standing Manchester tickets, please let me know.