So..who would you like to see on the smaller stages?

Zannie

Amazing. What did you do? Say every year (well the 2 I've been) that I'll have a go but always wimp out.

Outkast - Bombs over Baghdad.

I got interviewed for worthy fm afterwards, and then I was getting people spotting me the next day coming over to have a chat, it was a bit surreal but funny. Loved my little moment of fame.

My mate filmed it and put it on YouTube....

https://youtu.be/BFyKxsaY0N8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outkast - Bombs over Baghdad.

I got interviewed for worthy fm afterwards, and then I was getting people spotting me the next day coming over to have a chat, it was a bit surreal but funny. Loved my little moment of fame.

My mate filmed it and put it on YouTube....

https://youtu.be/BFyKxsaY0N8

I was there for that! You killed it! Can see the people in front of me in the video but think I'm blurred out.

Great effort anyway.

I was there for that! You killed it! Can see the people in front of me in the video but think I'm blurred out.

Great effort anyway.

I tweeted them to ask what they've got so I can up my game. Think it's basically only Twista that might pose a challenge. Although I might try buddying up for more stage presence next year haha

Crushed Beaks

Dawes

Sean McGowan

Grace Petrie

Itch

DMAs

The Rifles

I love the rifles. When I've seen them on tour they only seem to play smallish venues and it's always packed. But they were on the main stage at Isle of wight festival one year and didnt look out of place. I don't know how big of a band they are or where they could play. The two main guys could do excellent sets on acoustic and strummerville. But the full band could be early in the day on other stage? (I'm probably biased and give them too much credit)

Edit: and Itch would be leftfield, he's all about the politics. Sean McGowan would be excellent popping up in all the small venues, Bimble Inn etc

Edited by Staff_Sav

Just listening to Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper, berating myself for not listening to this for ages, considering buying it on 180g vinyl (Damn, I am weak), remembering how great his set was at Green Man 2014 and hoping that he plays Glastonbury 2016.

That would make me very excited!

Ben

Superb album, easily one of my faves this year (it just fell into 2015, right?). Would love him to play!

I saw him at Primavera this year but it wasn't good (for some reason they decided to stick him in an Auditorium at 5pm - it didn't work). I assume a late night set on one of the smaller stages would be brilliant though.

Most of mine are bands I have seen at Glasto but would love to see them play again, because I enjoyed them so much:

King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizard

Mirrors

M83

Battles

Holy Fuck

65days of Static

Death in Vegas

Jagwar Ma

Ideotape

Guillemotts

Public Service Broadcasting

Beachhouse

Ooh yes, would love to see PSB again although they're quite big now aren't they so probably wouldn't be on the small stages.  Would love to see Death in Vegas again too.

Saw Tankus the Henge supported by Bareknuckle Parade both of which would be excellent for Field of Avalon/Park/Acoustic.  Real feel good music, got everyone bopping.  It's great to leave a gig on such a high, I was grinning for ages stupidly.

Z