Pre-delivered Caravan

Brave Sir Robin

Thinking of doing this this year, a few questions if anyone can help:

1) Can you drive in and park next to it? I thought so but then thought you had to send your camper pass to the delivery company?

2) What would be the chances of a mate parking his campervan next to us, if he turns up in good time on Tuesday?

Thinking of doing this this year, a few questions if anyone can help:

1) Can you drive in and park next to it? I thought so but then thought you had to send your camper pass to the delivery company?

2) What would be the chances of a mate parking his campervan next to us, if he turns up in good time on Tuesday?

1. Yes you can, they use the hire document to gain access, you use the CV Fields pass.

2. Slim, the hired vehicles are placed together so doubtful if a space will be left beside it. 

See more details http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/:)

This year the pre-delivered stuff was parked at the very very end of E25, we had to take our campervan early and we were put there along with all of the caravans that were being delivered. i don't now for sure if others were put in E17 but the steward said all pre-delivered stuff was being put in E25. it is a long walk from there, just a thought in case that's an issue for you  

Ours was pre delivered and in E17, same the year before. The majority of Vans around us were pre-delivered too.

Scrap that, I just checked and it was E25 (got a picture from the caravan people) so I'm an idiot, don't know why I thought it was E17, never even liked them!

Having said that, it's not an insignificant walk, but I never ever thought it was overly long. It's not exactly easy to nip back during the day, but I always really enjoyed the walk out in the morning. There was lots to see on the way in the campervan fields. If you've got mobility issues it will not be ideal, but then the festival in general will not be either.

Edited by tweed1981