T Minus and Counting 2016

whisty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't looked back but I,m sure there's some kind of obsession going on with Carlos & Wonderwoman

I just picked a theme and stuck with it. It's got nothing to do with a detached voyeuristic view of an unobtainable, strong, attractive woman clad in tight minimal clothing......

I just picked a theme and stuck with it. It's got nothing to do with a detached voyeuristic view of an unobtainable, strong, attractive woman clad in tight minimal clothing......

tumblr_nm09jkHHNh1qjzyxso4_1280_zpsj5fgy

Edited by whisty

arts-29l.jpg

Manufacturer: American Toy & Furniture Co.
Year: 1979
Description: Superman woodburning set featuring Wonder Woman and Batman. Includes an electric 'wonder' pen with 3 different shaped points, 16 wooden plaques, 2 cork coasters, water color paint, paint brush, sandpaper and instructions. Wonder Woman and Batman are featured on 1 of the cork coasters. Wonder Woman is also featured on 1 wooden plaque (4 images from Wonder Woman # 252 first series).
Approx Value: US$40-50

]

Hello and welcome Rincewind78. :)

Good news then, excitement building with every day that passes :)

Cheers guys!

Excited and I'm even that sad, that I'm Looking forward to even sitting down with the Mrs (it will be her first Glastonbury!) and planning on what bits and bobs we need to buy for the run up till June!!

I have 5 paper cups ready (which I found in the kitchen) :)

Edited by Rincewind78

]Cheers guys!

Excited and I'm even that sad, that I'm Looking forward to even sitting down with the Mrs (it will be her first Glastonbury!) and planning on what bits and bobs we need to buy for the run up till June!!

I have 5 paper cups ready (which I found in the kitchen) :)

Depending on whether you're camping or caravanning/vanning, there are 2 threads with suggestions, but I can't find them at the mo.  If you have space, I'd suggest plastic tankards or sturdy plastic 'glasses', like Asda etc do for BBQs as these are handy for carrying multiple drinks at once and are more sturdy than paper.  For H&S, they'll pour drinks into those from paper rather than fill directly, but it's easier to carry then.