T Minus and Counting 2016

whisty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I actually get that joke - which is unnerving.

Hope that you are good oneeye. Did you get tickets?

Haha. All is well in the oneeye world thanks Yogs, and I did indeed get tickets. I haven't forgot that port that I owe you! Mrs oneeye is also in attendance again; she's now hooked after her first glasonbury experience this year.

Sounds like you're enjoying married life, crazy campervan and all (tiz a beauty, I'm envious).

Roll on June, can't wait!!! :)

This one baffles me completely. I'll never understand any of this stuff. It's a completely different language which eludes my comprehension.

Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

:) :) :)

Haha. All is well in the oneeye world thanks Yogs, and I did indeed get tickets. I haven't forgot that port that I owe you! Mrs oneeye is also in attendance again; she's now hooked after her first glasonbury experience this year.

Sounds like you're enjoying married life, crazy campervan and all (tiz a beauty, I'm envious).

Roll on June, can't wait!!! :)

Good to hear that Mrs oneeye has the bug too.

I am enjoying married life, thanks. We got to use the crazed campervan a few times this summer which was fab.

Yeah, roll on June. Can't wait either. :)

Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

:) :) :)

I had to look that one up. Here is the explanation for those who, like me, hadn't got a clue;

The joke here is that Octal 31 (which abbreviated looks like October 31st, Halloween) is equal to Decimal 25 (which abbreviated looks like December 25th, Christmas). Decimal and octal are two number systems with different bases.

I had to look that one up. Here is the explanation for those who, like me, hadn't got a clue;

The joke here is that Octal 31 (which abbreviated looks like October 31st, Halloween) is equal to Decimal 25 (which abbreviated looks like December 25th, Christmas). Decimal and octal are two number systems with different bases.

Exactly :)