The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys long tims stalker of these forums, missed out in October looking for 2 tickets in the resale.

I'm already recruiting a few friends and family members but the more help the better with these tickets I guess! DM me whoever is happy to help me out and we'll get things sorted! 

Hi everyone

i remember buying tickets in the resale last year and leaving posting my group's details on this forum right until the last

minute - some absolutely wonderful people offered to help but luckily I got mine anyway. I don't want to risk making the same mistake again, so if I could please ask for some help for my group I would be eternally grateful. It really gives me faith in the world to see such kindness from strangers - that's the spirit of glasto all over! 

I am also a long time lurker who has missed out big time and am looking for "insurance" by way of assistance by another poster or posters in the resale. If anybody can help I will do absolutely anything required - transfer of funds / all personal details sent over well in advance. I know the festival means the world to all of us, so anything anyone can do will be so much appreciated. THANK YOU! 

Rosie x

4 hours ago, glastogirl88 said:

Hi everyone

i remember buying tickets in the resale last year and leaving posting my group's details on this forum right until the last

minute - some absolutely wonderful people offered to help but luckily I got mine anyway. I don't want to risk making the same mistake again, so if I could please ask for some help for my group I would be eternally grateful. It really gives me faith in the world to see such kindness from strangers - that's the spirit of glasto all over! 

I am also a long time lurker who has missed out big time and am looking for "insurance" by way of assistance by another poster or posters in the resale. If anybody can help I will do absolutely anything required - transfer of funds / all personal details sent over well in advance. I know the festival means the world to all of us, so anything anyone can do will be so much appreciated. THANK YOU! 

Rosie x

Send me details but leave it until night before,and I'll try for you and anyone else

12 hours ago, Frankee said:

Have campervan tickets already been on sale? It says sold out but then also says doesn't go on sale till the 1st of April, was wondering if that's a re sale or the first time they are going on sale?

Yes they've sold out already, the returned tickets are periodically available I think, so keep an eye on that page & you might get lucky 

13 hours ago, Frankee said:

Have campervan tickets already been on sale? It says sold out but then also says doesn't go on sale till the 1st of April, was wondering if that's a re sale or the first time they are going on sale?

They were in very short supply last year, so expect a struggle to get them. There was a waiting list organised to help those in need get CV tickets but it can't easily work this time as they are linking the festival ticket with the named CV ticket, making buying/selling harder. 

Happy to help - add me to the list of helpers.

(btw - I have a campervan east ticket that I'll be giving up since I've been unable (so far) to source a campervan. Current system I believe is that they are not transferable, so it'll be bunged in the general pool I guess).

Edited by hfuhruhurr

1 hour ago, Frankee said:

But if I go on at 12 on April 1st I could have a chance? 

Ignore the April date  I believe that's just a placeholder. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think the CV tickets occasionally pop back up for sale at random times at any point (usually when people cancel some I guess) so just keep & eye out or use a "follow that page" type site to get a notification when it changes 

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Ignore the April date  I believe that's just a placeholder. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think the CV tickets occasionally pop back up for sale at random times at any point (usually when people cancel some I guess) so just keep & eye out or use a "follow that page" type site to get a notification when it changes 

Nice one mate! I'll be checking every day multiple times! 

3 hours ago, cammie81 said:

I thought you were needing tickets? Surely a regular poster like yourself should be sorted?

Thank you for your kind consideration! Yes, I'm desperate for tickets but would feel a bit guilty offering to help others and pinching some of those helping for my own purposes.

I've got a couple of Efest people already who said they'd help back in October, plus around 12 friends who I should be able to call upon. Still doesn't make be feel confident somehow, relying on the resale is new and worrying territory for me.