The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

This thread really gives me hope, what a nice bunch we have here.

I desperately need some help for our group of four who missed out and you wont find a group more grateful if anyone can help me out.

Please PM me if you can help, I will reward them handsomely!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! 1st post here. Thanks for setting this thread up.

Absolutely gutted to miss out on tickets, 6 out of my 12 friends got them, I was in the unlucky half :( Worst thing is it crashed on the checkout page!

Would really appreciate any help in getting me 2 tickets so I won't be depressed next June. Happy to help other people too!

Great idea.  How would this work between different countries?  I live in Ireland.  Ticketless friends of mine are in England and Germany. UK customers have to pay with a debit card, whereas abroad it would be credit card.  

Can I pay for 4 or 6 people with my credit card if some of them are registered as UK customers?

It is down to he reg number.

If that is A uk number then a debit card is needed.

If overseas a credit card

I'm looking to get 4, so would have space for 2 others in that group.

More than willing to help just slightly confused as to how we will work out the logistics of it all.

Surely card details only need to be exchanged between the 6 people in the group or am I wrong?

If the 6 people in the group have the details then only 6 people can help, if they are made availabe to other helpers then more people can help

I need three tickets, happy to buddy up with others, or do whatever works best to ensure we all get to go! I've trusted people with my bank details on here before, and had others trust me with theirs, so don't see why this couldn't work in future!

Still gutted I got nowhere near on Sunday. Tom Violence off here was kindly trying for me, he got touchingly close but no cigar!

I'd suggest:

1. Get groups of 4 together, collate the details (reg no, postcode, telephone, email) and just share these details within the group

2. Each group can decide within themselves how they want to sort out finances

3. Hopefully get at least one helper who has a ticket to help each group

4. Perhaps team up pairs of groups together, so if one group gets, they try for the other one.

I'd suggest:

1. Get groups of 4 together, collate the details (reg no, postcode, telephone, email) and just share these details within the group

2. Each group can decide within themselves how they want to sort out finances

3. Hopefully get at least one helper who has a ticket to help each group

4. Perhaps team up pairs of groups together, so if one group gets, they try for the other one.

your offer off help to organise the thing is the best way imo,  i was lucky this time, but i can help anyone if its organised etc, i could afford to buy 4 but couldn't afford to not get paid if something went wrong ! lol

Just been reading this and it brought tears to my eyes, there some really good folks on here to come up with this to help others to get to Glastonbury. Looking for 2 tickets for myself an daughter failed on Sunday and would really like to help also. Thank you Efestval members.

It looks as though there will be only 2 of us out of the planned 7 that will be wanted tickets in April, Myself of course and one other so help would be gratefully appreciated :)

Steve as I said happy to help. PM details. Have a space for further 2 peeps assuming 4 tickets allowed so put me in the pot of general helpers.

This thread is wonderful......

I still have our group to complete so if I get chance to get through more than once or later may sales, I will help if I can.

I got 4 tix in april resale last year and if my mmemory serves me correctly, all tickets went to the lead bookers address - I may be confusing this with later may sales which I've also bought tickets for in the past too - hopefully someone can confirm this as may have a bearing on how you formulate your groups of 4 if you're not in the same locations?????

Edited by moheetoes