Helpful friends

polgara

Not a great morning ticket-wise, but at least we've sussed out who we can rely on in the resales.  Last year we got ours (group of 6) and then as a group banded together to get some other people's tickets who were having problems.  Cue this year and the same group all on facebook, try as we might we didn't get anywhere.  Then one of the women we got tickets for last year posted on Facebook that she had hers and was off to bed.  Despite our pleadings she came up with reasons why she couldn't....ten minutes later the sold out message came up.

Not that bothered about missing out on the tickets as been here before and managed to either win or get some in the resale, plus we have the possibility of working as street performers but really hacked off at her attitude.  Ah well.....karma and all that

She did say it was money related...but I said to put it on my debit card.  To be honest, last year I put everyone's tickets on my card and they all paid me.  I had the money from people within the hour (love faster payments), days before the money actually left my account.  Come to think of it the only person I had to wait for the money from was her...

Would love to cut her out of our lives, however its a little tricky due to work stuff.