Disability question

Kellg80

My husband has mobility issues, we are debating the best way of entering festival, we are taking kids with us so really want to get there early Wednesday, to get a spot in family camping. Does anybody know if after registering with glasto festival disability team is there a way of having help mobility wise to gain access. ( being stood for 5 hours in que would see him laid up for days!)

Edited by Kellg80

Do you have to camp in disability camping?

you dont have to but you would have to be nuts not to as its well laid out with wide tracks  

my crew camp used to be next to it hence why I know its well laid out  I have Peripheral Arterial Disease in my legs so I find it very difficult to get about but as I work there I can get lifts in a motorised buggy so they drop me off wherever.

contact the Access Team to request The Access Requirement Pack disabledenquiries@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

2015-FINAL-ACCESS-MAP-v2.jpg