Worthy Farm - When do they go onsale?

SharpCircle

What was the cost of camping at worthy view last year, and was the consensus that it was worth it? Missed last year and have always camped in general areas previously. Any views appreciated. Cheers

Haven't been on this site since June. Worthy view thread opens up and within three hours Russy is on it - gives me a strangely pleasant feeling like I never left.

Ha well I am over worthy view, but if I'm reading right this fellow is goung to pay top dollar for a worthy view tent then ditch it and camp in a proper campsite with his mates

What the fucking fuck??

Ha well I am over worthy view, but if I'm reading right this fellow is goung to pay top dollar for a worthy view tent then ditch it and camp in a proper campsite with his mates

What the fucking fuck??

That doesn't sound like the true spirit of Glastonbury to me. You're staying with the posh people.

the 2 person PodPads were £320 i think.

CampLight might be better as it's much cheaper, and the tent is already set up for you, so you could just bring extra bedding/pillows.

Its much 'louder' down in Pennards though - depends on sleep requirements for the little one (and the big one too!) I guess!

Might also be worth noting that there were some problems reported last year with getting around site from the coach station to Worthy View - there are some threads floating about on here.

Edited by stuwilky

Does anyone have any idea of the kind of prices charged last year? Can't find the info online, I ask as thinking of taking my 4 year old this year and not only would it be a bit comfier for her first time but it would be a bit easier if I didn't have to take a tent, camping stuff for two etc as I will be going up via bus with only me to carry stuff.

Thinking of booking one of those pod pads I saw last year.

Last year's prices:

2 person pre-erected classic scout style tent (£270 for 5 nights)

2 Person Cloud House (10ft x 7ft) (£320 for 5 nights)

2 person (3m) Bellepad £270 for 5 nights

4 person pre erected classic scout style tent (£535 for 5 nights)

4 person 14ft Tipi Tent (10ft tall) (£535 for 5 nights)

4 person 14ft Bell Tent (8ft tall) (£535 for 5 nights)

4 person (4m) Bellepad £535 for 5 nights

New - 6 person pre erected large classic scout style tent (£850 for 5 nights)

6 person (5m) Bellepad £750 for 5 nights

The Podpads (and similar) options are:-

Basic Podpad (sleeps up to 2) (£320 for 5 nights)

Bunkpad (sleeps up to 4) (£640 for 5 nights)

Octopad (sleeps up to 6) (£960 for 3 nights)

The yurts (and similar) options are:-

2 person 9ft Yurt (5’6” tall) (£355 for 5 nights)

4 person 12ft Yurt (6’8” tall) (£640 for 5 nights)

Car Parking is charged at £25 per car (a Worthy View car park ticket, not a festival car park ticket).