Did E-fests Neil get tickets?

sedra

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without the Efestivals community, many first timers wouldn't feel anywhere near as comfortable about coming, many wouldn't get a ticket and without the helpful people on the forum here GFLs support lines would be inundated with questions about registrations/tickets/parking/camping etc. I'd say this site eases the strain on GFL massively, the least they could do is give Neil a couple of tickets.

Without the Efestivals community, many first timers wouldn't feel anywhere near as comfortable about coming, many wouldn't get a ticket and without the helpful people on the forum here GFLs support lines would be inundated with questions about registrations/tickets/parking/camping etc. I'd say this site eases the strain on GFL massively, the least they could do is give Neil a couple of tickets.

Perhaps in a way it's nice that Glastonbury doesn't court favour directly or indirectly from eFestivals? Independence can be good too :)

A kind efester sorted mine this morning. Very many free drinks are going his way (he's local too) so I'm more than happy to repay the favour of helping anyone else out in the spring.

I'll probably have to try for my flatmate who was too lazy to register.