The Worst Thread in the world

Matt42

So everyone - I didn't get tickets in the sale!

I'm so so so gutted words can't even describe it! So much that I don't think I can use these boards anymore unless I secure a place either working there on in the resale!

I thought that I'd make the worst thread in the world, as a 'bye for now' for the worlds worst poster!

Who knows if i'l be there in 2016, however! I hope all of you have a cracking year and you make some more Glastonbury memories!

Bye for now!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what anyone says, getting a ticket in the resale is 2x easier than the main sale

probably not technically true but i've always found the resale much easier - i think 2014 was the only year i've been that i didn't have to use the resale actually!

bad luck Matt! but i;m sure you won't be away for long, and i'm sure you'll get a ticket eventually! always sad to hear that regulars didn't bag one

Edited by FloorFiller

Unlucky Matt. I feel your pain. No luck for my six either. Perhaps a few less peeps boasting of getting 12 and even 18 tickets this morning would ease my distress.

Long wait till April but I've been successful twice on re-sales in the past so all is not lost. 

This is the first time in a few years that I have got tickets in the first sale. This morning I was completely calm about it because I presumed that i wouldn't get them today and would get them in the re-sales. When I went on line this morning I said to my wife that I was tempted to not bother in this sale and wait for the re-sale, and more importantly the Siblin secret sale.

I agree with jackmypie, it's way easier getting them in the re-sale. YOU WILL GET TICKETS.