NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

57 minutes ago, Idioteque18 said:

Oh good lord this is a big question. I'll give it my best for my Top 5 currently, but like you, it could easily change.

In no particular order:

How to Disappear Completely 

Pyramid Song

Nude

Lucky

Talk Show Host

Idioteque18 doesn't pick Idioteque?! ;)

1. Reckoner
  2. Idioteque
  3. True Love Waits (acoustic)
  4. Planet Telex
  5. Pyramid Song

That'll change in an hour though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do we have any idea when the times will be released? I believe someone said last year's came about a week before the festival. Just wondering if there's been an update on that.

And are we still thinking Radiohead will get 2 hours? I guess that would equate to about 20 tracks.

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Idioteque18 doesn't pick Idioteque?! ;)

1. Reckoner
  2. Idioteque
  3. True Love Waits (acoustic)
  4. Planet Telex
  5. Pyramid Song

That'll change in an hour though.

It really does depend on my mood, it's weird. And after Kasabian last night and this massive headache as a result i'm not feeling the more upbeat ones at the minute aha. Brilliant Top 5 though.

3 hours ago, Idioteque18 said:

Oh good lord this is a big question. I'll give it my best for my Top 5 currently, but like you, it could easily change.

In no particular order:

How to Disappear Completely 

Pyramid Song

Nude

Lucky

Talk Show Host

I'm already feeling like I should've put Lucky there... hope we get it at NOS :D 

5 hours ago, jparx said:

Do we have any idea when the times will be released? I believe someone said last year's came about a week before the festival. Just wondering if there's been an update on that.

And are we still thinking Radiohead will get 2 hours? I guess that would equate to about 20 tracks.

They played 23 there last time. I think it will be similar length to the recent gigs. 

On 5/27/2016 at 8:33 PM, Noeliam said:

Oh I think we should continue! What's your top 5 songs from Radiohead?

I didn't really listen to everything but I'd go with:

Paranoid Android
Decks Dark
Jigsaw
Reckoner
Identikit

It could change tomorrow though.

1) There, There

2) Optimistic

3) Let Down

4) 2+2=5

5) Reckoner

38 minutes ago, stevieweevil said:

I'm still hopeful that Underworld will be added - they said on a Portuguese radio interview that they would be playing a festival in Portugal in the summer.... hmmmm 

It would make sense for it being Nos Alive with them playing BBK also but can't see where they would fit on the bill now and why they haven't been announced already

Howdy. Mentioned a while back that I had tickets I wasn't going to use and got a lot of people offering to take them off my hands. I didn't answer back because I thought I might still be able to go after all. Just had the people I was going with cancel *again* though so it looks like I'm definitely gonna miss out on the festival. :(

All of which means I have three 3-day tickets + camping available. Obviously I want to sell all three to the one person, so if you're interested in buying the three of them then feel free to send me a message!

Anyone going to be searching high and low for Periscope streams of tonight's show? I've never been more excited for a gig in a different country that I'm not going to! I can't wait to see if they open with 5 AMSP tracks like they have on their tour so far. 

3 hours ago, jparx said:

Anyone going to be searching high and low for Periscope streams of tonight's show? I've never been more excited for a gig in a different country that I'm not going to! I can't wait to see if they open with 5 AMSP tracks like they have on their tour so far. 

I've been trying to avoid everything Primavera related as I couldn't make the dates this year buuuut I might just cave for Radiohead! I heard the periscope streams for the Amsterdam shows were a bit ropey though, were they worth putting up with?

1 hour ago, TomViolence said:

I've been trying to avoid everything Primavera related as I couldn't make the dates this year buuuut I might just cave for Radiohead! I heard the periscope streams for the Amsterdam shows were a bit ropey though, were they worth putting up with?

I never found the streams too bad tbh. Obviously it's not ideal but most of them sounded good even if the picture was a little shitty.

Mental set list tonight. Bizarre they left out Identikit though. Clearly one of the best tracks from the album. Crazy seeing a RH set list with Creep, No Surprises, Android, Karma Police, Talk Show Host and Street Spirit in 2016.

Wow, this is as close to a greatest hits set as it gets. 

I would really be over the moon with this setlist at NOS. Would miss a few favorites (Reckoner, HTDC, I Might Be Wrong for instance), but they just have far too many awesome tracks.

Creep, Street Spirit, Paranoid Android, No Surprises, Karma Police, EIIRP and Idioteque together in one set is just sick.

On 19 mei 2016 at 11:32 PM, GuyGG said:

I asked festicket when they will send the tickets (to Belgium) and they answered :'we are in the process of assembling all the packages and getting them ready to dispatch. We are aiming for Monday or Tuesday next week.'

I asked Festicket yesterday when they would dispatch to Holland and they replied 'Tickets for the Nos Alive will be sent later on in June. You may receive them in the 2 weeks before the festival.' I think that's pretty late. Luckily I haven't booked a vacation in Portugal ahead of the festival.