NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't see LCD not being announced at this point. 

AL can get a double pay day for playing with both LCD and Hot Chip. Can see LCD doing the same night as Hot Chip quite easily. 

Pretty confident LCD will be announced for Primavera as a Spanish exclusive which will rule them out of Bilbao, but hey, not like it's the first time that has happened. 

37 minutes ago, wedgie said:

Well radiohead has just done it, I need to look at doing this festival but going to benicassim the week after (tame impala, foals, pixies and radiohead all ruled out of it).. Anyone know how cheap and long it is to get too and from the airport to the campsite?

Its about €20 in a taxi and takes about 15/20 minutes

1 hour ago, wedgie said:

Well radiohead has just done it, I need to look at doing this festival but going to benicassim the week after (tame impala, foals, pixies and radiohead all ruled out of it).. Anyone know how cheap and long it is to get too and from the airport to the campsite?

We did both last year and it was great. We got an airbnb in Lisbon and camped in benicassim but would probably do it the other way round if we went again. Feel free to ask any questions :)

47 minutes ago, Richi1988 said:

Its about €20 in a taxi and takes about 15/20 minutes

Cheers, anyone know which is the cheapest to buy tickets? (Beni is cheaper if you buy through the Spanish ticket master) or is it just the same for all? Think I'm just gunna buy my entry ticket now then sort out camping dates after I've sorted flights out

1 minute ago, wedgie said:

Cheers, anyone know which is the cheapest to buy tickets? (Beni is cheaper if you buy through the Spanish ticket master) or is it just the same for all? Think I'm just gunna buy my entry ticket now then sort out camping dates after I've sorted flights out

I think it was slightly cheaper to buy through the Portuguese retailer thing but not sure. I'll try and find my booking info from last year and let you know