NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too!! Seem to be going at the rate of 2-3 announcements a week at the moment which suits me fine. In previous years going to beni you get  5/6 then nothing for about 6 weeks! Just hoping the Sat headliner is someone BIG, was a bit disappointed with disclosure as a closing headliner last year.

10 hours ago, Richi1988 said:

Me too!! Seem to be going at the rate of 2-3 announcements a week at the moment which suits me fine. In previous years going to beni you get  5/6 then nothing for about 6 weeks! Just hoping the Sat headliner is someone BIG, was a bit disappointed with disclosure as a closing headliner last year.

Yes and as much as I like the Chemical Brothers.....they don't scream big time do they?

7 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Yes and as much as I like the Chemical Brothers.....they don't scream big time do they?

Think they're co-headlining with pixies. Last couple of years I've been they've always seemed to make the Thurs the best day, hoping that's not the case this year. LCD Soundsystem Fri & Someone like Radiohead on the Sat would do nicely!

I think Primavera Sound is announcing tomorrow their line-up too! Field Day also (but probably not related?). Rock Wercther I think too.

And for them to release this video, it must be something big! I've never seen them do something like that. But I guess it will probably Pearl Jam, it was one of Alive's biggest acts and they are announcing European tour too. 

LCD Soundsystem announcing a European tour would be my guess...

It would tie in with other festivals all announcing something. The Spanish Primavera & Nos Alive seem likely dates as they're unavailable for the Porto edition of Primavera & I'm sure they'll include a Portugese date if they are indeed touring Europe. 

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Based on personal taste, would say NOS has the strongest of any European line up so far. LCD Soundsystem tomorrow and I couldn't give a hoot about any further announcements for the price the ticket cost. Do you reckon it will be one big announcement tomorrow or a fair few acts?

2 minutes ago, Richi1988 said:

Based on personal taste, would say NOS has the strongest of any European line up so far. LCD Soundsystem tomorrow and I couldn't give a hoot about any further announcements for the price the ticket cost. Do you reckon it will be one big announcement tomorrow or a fair few acts?

The video implies it's a headliner announcement but I suppose that doesn't stop them from announcing more acts?