NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

13 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Loving the new Radiohead album, it feels as strong as their best work to date IMO!

It's obviously pretty impossible to tell at this stage but I reckon they'll play about 5/6 new songs at NOS. Hoping for... Burn The Witch, The Numbers, Ful Stop, True Love Waits, Identikit and Decks Dark.

I think it's simply brilliant. I'm hoping for the same songs, especially Identikit, maybe Present Tense in there too. Man, can you imagine True Love Waits with the Portuguese sunset! So excited and worth the 5 year wait!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Idioteque18 said:

can you imagine True Love Waits with the Portuguese sunset! So excited and worth the 5 year wait!

The set might be a bit late for that but it'll be a glorious moment nonetheless :D. Don't get me wrong, I was always excited for their set but this new album has upped that several notches!

17 hours ago, TomViolence said:

Loving the new Radiohead album, it feels as strong as their best work to date IMO!

It's obviously pretty impossible to tell at this stage but I reckon they'll play about 5/6 new songs at NOS. Hoping for... Burn The Witch, The Numbers, Ful Stop, True Love Waits, Identikit and Decks Dark.

This is Ful Stop, in it's early version. Can't wait to hear it live in the new version! :)

On 9 May 2016 at 5:17 PM, TomViolence said:

Yeah, those are pretty much my top picks, though I'm sure we'll get Daydreaming, and that'd be great too. 

Under 2 months now!

15 hours ago, CHRLY said:

Yeah, those are pretty much my top picks, though I'm sure we'll get Daydreaming, and that'd be great too. 

Under 2 months now!

Ah yes, of course! Ahhhh it definitely seemed further away in my head until you said that :D:D

6 hours ago, jparx said:

Hope they end with True Love Waits.

Be interesting to see if these stories about orchestras and choirs come true, and if they'd take them abroad to festivals.

I'm hoping they have a full string section at NOS. They're only playing a handful of dates and the gaps between each are quite big so it should be feasible!

4 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

9th july on the Heineken! Doesn't that automatically place him last, therefore Ratatat and Grimes will play during M83 and AF?

Bit of a double edged sword that one. Love Four Tet, but yes, it would indicate Grimes will now clash with Arcade Fire.

1 minute ago, Mirror said:

I can see Grimes and Fout Tet playing after Arcade Fire! (Please, I hope so! I want to see Grimes so much!)

Lets just wish for this... would be perfect end to the festival. 

6 minutes ago, aj3000and12 said:

Bit of a double edged sword that one. Love Four Tet, but yes, it would indicate Grimes will now clash with Arcade Fire.

Lets just wish for this... would be perfect end to the festival. 

When I saw Radiohead in 2012, they put the Kills and Metronomy after RH. I hope this will happen again, so I can enjoy M83, Arcade Fire and Grimes (and Four Tet). 

6 minutes ago, Mirror said:

When I saw Radiohead in 2012, they put the Kills and Metronomy after RH. I hope this will happen again, so I can enjoy M83, Arcade Fire and Grimes (and Four Tet). 

I also want these 4! And Ratatat... but no way!

I do feel a bit confident that looking at previous years, they don't seem to let the biggest artists on the 2nd stage clash with the headline band on the main stage. 

29 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

I also want these 4! And Ratatat... but no way!

...You never know. That would be a great day. 

Mine arrived today (scotland).

Not too happy about the four tet announcement. I've never gave them a listen but anything that knocks my chances of being able to watch M83, AF and Ratatat in one night, is bad!

Ratatat is my must see out of that whole end of day, so everything will be fitted around them for me, great bands no matter what happens!