Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Finge said:

Well from a business perspective Ellie Goulding would probably boost ticket sales more than another alternative rock band because she attracts a younger / pop audience 

Don't need Ellie Goulding to sell out this years edition. 9th of July will sell out in a few weeks. Last week there were only 10,000 tickets left for this day.

Have Primal Scream played the festival recently? Would be an excellent fit if not, as they're available, playing festivals all summer and haven't been announced elsewhere in Portugal yet. Ideally would love Beck as has been mentioned by quite a few others! 

31 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Little Scream will be playing on Heineken Stage at NOS Alive on July 9th.

Does anyone know who she is? I'm feeling hopelessly behind on things...

Just scored myself some Radiohead tickets for their tour kick-off in Amsterdam by the way! Nice pre-party for NOS Alive! 

4 minutes ago, mickeyhole said:

Does anyone have any idea whether you can buy physical tickets anywhere in Lisbon? Still desperately trying to find 4 x weekend tickets!

You can't sorry :/ all sold Out. Now your only chance is to buy second-hand or that by a miracle they release more tickets (very doubtful).

So glad I booked Nos Alive now I've seen the radiohead tour dates. 

London on is my closest to me in Scotland. and at £75 plus travel no thanks. I'd love to see them but it's just not feasible. 5000 tickets aswell, they'll go so quick. 

If Beck get announced it may be possibly be the best lineup ever. 

My first solo holiday and it's to this for a week. I may burn my pale Scottish skin. But I'll enjoy it :)

Edited by Duncan1234

Never heard of Little Scream, she has just over 5k likes on facebook. Ok it's an international name (Canada) but not really what I'm hoping for on the 9th. I'm also still wondering what they will do to celebrate the 10th edition of the festival.

Hi guys,

Has anyone had success on the Dice waiting list? Made the stupid mistake of waiting for tickets, didn't realise they'd sell out by March! And if anyone has any spares, please let me know. I think I already know the answer to these questions, but no harm trying eh...