NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if it has been asked before, but do you think the camping is better than hostels? I'd rather use the public transportation by day and visit Lisbon than go from the festival to a hostel after a long night.

To help me take my decision, is there any locker system at the camping?

Thank you

4 minutes ago, Richi1988 said:

I'll be totally honest I've never heard of him so had no clue whereabouts to put him on the line up haha.

I thought i didn't heard from him either, but you should look up his song 'heartbeats', i think you might know it!

9 hours ago, Rachie122 said:

Hey I'm also considering going and solo too.. Lineup is just too good to miss!! Although I'm from Australia and would cost around $2000 on flights alone so would make a trip of it! Thought there might be some music tour group I could join but yet to find anything on the Internet. 

It's definitely one of the best lineups of the European festivals right now. Last time I went I spent 11 days in and around Lisbon, it's a beautiful city with plenty to see and do away from the festival. Locals are really friendly and you'll meet loads of people from every corner of the Earth at the festival itself. Sounds like it would be a pretty costly trip to say the least, but you won't regret it. Take Noeliams advice and sign up to the Facebook group if you do decide to go

2 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

Really enjoying the clashfinder's prediction of M83 finishing after Radiohead. They'd be wasted in the daytime. Hearing moonchild played live at 2am in the morning would be magical.

M83 will play on the Arcade Fire day! Still, I hope it's gonna be: sub // AF // M83!
At what time does the sun set in Lisbon?

Got myself and a friend flights from London Heathrow yesterday and got one of those 3 day ticket + hostel packages. Overall £399 each which I think ain't bad at all. I'm not confident of Radiohead will appear at Glasto and this lineup is solid!! Also, this is something new and exciting for me

Anyone staying in the Hub New Lisbon Hostel?

Also does anyone know whether when we get there we have to go straight to the box office to get our hostel + ticket package or can we go stright to the hostel?

Looking to book up this week. Got a good work around on the cost of flights, saving £100+ overall. Anyone know how easy it is to obtain 'naughties' at the fest, and what the quality is like? Been to Beni three times and never had a problem before.

4 hours ago, kingbadger said:

Looking to book up this week. Got a good work around on the cost of flights, saving £100+ overall. Anyone know how easy it is to obtain 'naughties' at the fest, and what the quality is like? Been to Beni three times and never had a problem befo

In Portugal drugs are decriminalised so I'd imagine it would be a piece of piss to pick up

Edited by brendan84