Got a coach ticket post

sime

I got through!  Bristol Wednesday - feeling very blessed!

We usually go by National Express coach anyway but this is the first time we've done SeeTickets coaches - I did try in the coach sale last year but couldn't got a sniff.

7th Glasto in a row for me so thank you ticket Gods.

Sale went quite well for me.  I used just one IE browser (no multiple tabs) and one chrome (no multiple tabs) plus my iPhone on 4G.  F5'd them all like crazy and got through on IE and done by about 7.05. A few hiccups along the way but got there in the end.  2 of the others in my group also got through at the same time.

9 of us got tickets from Manchester. We got 6 at our house.Thought the other 3 missed out then turns out our mates Mum got them.Happy days :) still gonna try on Sunday for my brother and other mates but glad to have ours sorted early doors. Missed the last 2 Glastos so mega excited to be returning. This time with 7 Glasto virgins

Got coach tickets from Birmingham on the Thursday. 3 in our group. Very very pleased!!

Does anyone know when they allocate coaches?

You won't officially find out until they email out the coach tickets (usually towards the end of May). But both times I've been, I've searched for my order on the seetickets tracker in March and the coach time has been on there

Coming back is a free for all. Just turn up whenever, join the que for your destination city and wait to get loaded.

Was due to be on the 11.30am back to manc last yr. Got there about 11 ish, set off just after 12.00

Organised chaos is the best way to describe it but everyone gets home eventually