Coach Sale Ticket Links

newagehippie

I got through on laptop, everyone else was on iPads and had no luck. Think it is entirely in the lap of the gods tbh.

I know of one group who decided on coaches just today to avoid a Sunday panic so there may be something in Stuartbert two hat's theory.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus this has put the shits up me for Sunday now. coaches selling out in fifteen minutes is insane. although there are many more opportunities along the way to get tickets, not getting one until the resale this year was stressful stuff. can't even imagine what it was like for people who bagged one in the final secret resale - a mix of sheer ecstasy and terror

I was the only one of our group to get through tonight. The auto-refresh tab loaded the booking page at about 5 past. Commiserations to everyone that missed out, i've know that feeling too many times. Best of luck on sunday all :)

I'm very computer illiterate - how does the auto refresh work exactly? Obviously I know it automatically refreshes a page, but does it continue to do that even when you don't want it to, on the booking page for instance?

I'm very computer illiterate - how does the auto refresh work exactly? Obviously I know it automatically refreshes a page, but does it continue to do that even when you don't want it to, on the booking page for instance?

The auto-refresh plugins can be set up to refresh until it detects a piece of text on the page that means it's not the holding page any more, eg. 'Registration number'.

But the consensus is that manually refreshing with F5 is really just as good.... as long as *you* can stop yourself from refreshing once the registration page comes up! Coz then you'd lose it and be back in the hairy old queue... :(

The holding page itself refreshes every 20 seconds (you see it count down to the refresh), and then obvs that stops once you're onto the registration page

Seems like a lot on here missed out tonight, but i don't think it sold out any quicker than last year. We got tickets both years and it was about 7:!5 last year they sold out

24 minutes last year I think. Or about that, its stuck in the mind for some reason. So not an awful lot quicker this year, but still a little bit I think.

Missed out today after the last 2 years easily snagging London 5am coach tickets. This year didn't even get to a page where I could select times/locations.

This. It must be the reason, never seen such a large percentage of people on here miss out.

Keep the faith though folks, we'll all be there in June!

This. It is very rare come June for efesters still to be without a ticket. 3 more proper and at least one secret sale to go. We will all be there.

Thanks, this makes me feel much better

I meant just the holding page where it refreshes every 20 seconds for you, not fancy plug-ins. I had one tab where i was mashing F5 and one i let auto-update, and it was the automatic one that got through. 

Asked this in another thread but no-one seems to be reading that one. Did the add registration link work for people? Clicking back and proceed over and over until it got past the holding page, I mean? Or did the system stop it working because it would be bypassing the queue?

Edited by Vacant0

Four of us trying. One texts to say he's got tickets. I had entered our registrations by this point, waiting on next screen loading. Friend sends screenshot with confirmation details, had entered bank details and picked a time for bus from Bristol. Assured, I closed down the window and opened a beer to celebrate.

Friend texts back 5 minutes later, had checked emails but no confirmation. He hadn't noticed the 'check details and proceed' message at the bottom of the page. Session had timed out by the time he noticed.

Actual tears.

No jury would convict you.

Asked this in another thread but no-one seems to be reading that one. Did the add registration link work for people? Clicking back and proceed over and over until it got past the holding page, I mean? Or did the system stop it working because it would be bypassing the queue?

Yeah I did this and it eventually got me to the coach selection page aka the seventh circle of hell :( that bit was far worse.

Ashamed to say I had an actual cry last night. I think because I'm sort of deciding that if Sunday I'm unlikely I might give it a miss next year :( really hard to accept but maybe I should let someone else have a go and do another big fest I've always fancied - latitude, green man, end of the road... holiday allowance and money means I can only ever really do one. I've no doubt I'd get there eventually via working or resale but that obsessive wait to find out was exhausting in 2014.

I don't know. Maybe a break is good. But the thought of not being there and missing the build up. Breaking my continuous run since 2008. I don't know :(

Will try Sunday anyway...

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

Yeah ZMG, very much my thinking too. I guess if I'm unlucky, it'll be a case of avoiding all the build up, staying off here etc etc. Maybe a bit easier for me to avoid all the stuff in the media than you, given I'm abroad, but will still take a fairly big change to my habits. I also reckon I'd delay coming back to the UK till well after it's over too.

Been working out strategies on what to do if Sunday is a dead duck.

Lets hope none of us have to face that eventuality though

Yeah ZMG, very much my thinking too. I guess if I'm unlucky, it'll be a case of avoiding all the build up, staying off here etc etc. Maybe a bit easier for me to avoid all the stuff in the media than you, given I'm abroad, but will still take a fairly big change to my habits. I also reckon I'd delay coming back to the UK till well after it's over too.

Been working out strategies on what to do if Sunday is a dead duck.

Lets hope none of us have to face that eventuality though

Yeah I'd miss coming here for sure. But I just wonder if I should start accepting the luck I get in the main sale and going from there.

Anyway good luck all :)

It's worth remembering those coach tickets only make up about 10% of the number going on sale on Sunday.

Believe and you will achieve.

And when you consider how many locations the coach tickets are divided into, your chances are even lower.

Hopefully everyone will be sorted on Sunday

Yeah I did this and it eventually got me to the coach selection page aka the seventh circle of hell :( that bit was far worse.

Ashamed to say I had an actual cry last night. I think because I'm sort of deciding that if Sunday I'm unlikely I might give it a miss next year :( really hard to accept but maybe I should let someone else have a go and do another big fest I've always fancied - latitude, green man, end of the road... holiday allowance and money means I can only ever really do one. I've no doubt I'd get there eventually via working or resale but that obsessive wait to find out was exhausting in 2014.

I don't know. Maybe a break is good. But the thought of not being there and missing the build up. Breaking my continuous run since 2008. I don't know :(

Will try Sunday anyway...

That moment when you see the lineup is what'll kill you if you don't get tickets, even though it's not about the music, seeing that brings about the reality that if you didn't get a ticket, all that energy is gonna be missed out on..

It's nigh on impossible to miss all the buildup as it's nigh in impossible to avoid bleedin' efests!!!! Sunday will be tough, we'll be alright

That moment when you see the lineup is what'll kill you if you don't get tickets, even though it's not about the music, seeing that brings about the reality that if you didn't get a ticket, all that energy is gonna be missed out on..

It's nigh on impossible to miss all the buildup as it's nigh in impossible to avoid bleedin' efests!!!! Sunday will be tough, we'll be alright

Thanks dude :) Good luck!

That's how I got through.

I used the add registrations link and just kept hitting proceed and back and it eventually put me through.