Anyone thinking of buying tickets Sunday week

Uh-Oh!

Can't reserve seats for any of the concerts. Complete joke. Hippies running riot south of the railway line, drunkards everywhere, can't get a wink of sleep for noise from those discos at the nighttime. Wake up with a headache, ask around if anybody's got any tablets, they're eyewateringly expensive and then I can't keep still for the next few hours. Suppose it's the time of year, we'll have to go towards the end of summer next time.

I hate music festivals. The crowds making you shuffle along, overpriced junk food, drinking from a plastic cup, not being able to drink my own drinks! You can't even see the bands, I always take my binoculars though...

Tickets for Glastonbury never sell out, why not get yours on Monday instead? Have a relaxing Sunday...

The festival is being sponsored by Go Compare this year, with 'go compaaaaare, go compaaaare' adverts between acts and in the intermission during the headliner acts, and also Wonga, with those lovely old people puppets. You are eligible for a special offer Wonga loan with you ticket too! Nice salespeople are at every entrance gate.

I'm sure it won't spoil Glastonbury at all.

After the fiacso that was T in the park - I've heard they're merging Glasto & T.

So this year it'll be full of neds and a massive fun-fair instead of greenfields.

Think I'll get tickets for Tomorrowland instead & have a lie-in on Sunday.