Bestival 2016 Headliners?

jackarmy

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16 September 2015 at 3:37 PM, FloorFiller said:

The xx, Disclosure, Frank Ocean

that would do me nicely! although i guess it's lacking in an older/'big' act which Bestival seems to have had for the past few years

This would be amazing, Bestival has such a variety although it does always seem to have an older/big act you a right, you never know what the final line up could be! After all they announced missy elliot just weeks before last years!!

Starting to wonder if he's gone and got Tame Impala back. Absent from UK festivals thus far with no real place to slot in anywhere else, and they're headlining Bestival Toronto alongside The Cure. Would be weird with them doing last year's but I guess stuff like that happens sometimes - might be too big next time they tour after all.

Full Invaders of the Future announcement btw.

All This Noise / Asylums / Black Honey / Born Ina Barn / Clean Cut Kid / Coco / Creeper / Danny L Harle / Eska / Fatherson / Fickle Friends / GIRLI / The Greasy Slicks / HÆLOS / Hinds / The Japanese House / JP Cooper / K.Flay / L.A. Salami / Louis Berry / Milk Teeth / PC Music All Stars / Pinegrove / Pretty Vicious / PUP / Rationale / Royce Wood Junior / Spring King / Stompy’s Playground / Subgiant / Sunflower Bean / Will Varley / The Wytches / VANT / Xockha / Zibra

2 minutes ago, mhm said:

How about Radiohead for the final Sunday headliner with Kendrick on before hand? 

I mean I know its a stab in the dark with a pretty puny knife but still... they have been very secretive about it.

Lollapalooza I think

Could Drake be the last headliner? He would be extremely expensive I imagine, but would certainly appeal to a lot of Bestival's crowd. Can't picture too many other rap artists who could fill the spot, although it would be hard to rule out Kendrick right now. 

Otherwise, I could see someone like Pendulum or even The xx stepping up. Both have officially 'reformed' this year, and both seem like solid bookings that RDB would look at.