prichj

You realise we're now going to get helpful emails advising us of the latest incontinence bargains from Amazon. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Just to say......most people queing for loos at any festivals are people who don't even walk up and down checking whether all the loos are engaged or not. And of course once a que starts then it is there for good.

Solution, walk straight past que and go in the first free toilet you see! which is what everyone in the que should be doing ffs!

most people queing for loos at any festivals are people who don't even walk up and down checking whether all the loos are engaged or not. And of course once a que starts then it is there for good.

This is technically true but it just doesn't seem 'appopriate' to walk past everyone in a queue, even if it is potentially for the greater good. Plus not everyone in the queue will be aware of your queue busting genius and may take more than offence. Just a bit risky is all I'm saying.

This is technically true but it just doesn't seem 'appopriate' to walk past everyone in a queue, even if it is potentially for the greater good. Plus not everyone in the queue will be aware of your queue busting genius and may take more than offence. Just a bit risky is all I'm saying.

See what you saying, to a point. Must say I also say regularly to people in the queue that there are empty toilets available to use before I use them which they are grateful for. After doing that the rest of the queue usually seems to see sense quite rapidly and hunt the empty toilets out, rather than wait for the one person to come out of one toilet before using the same one over and over again while there's 50 other empty ones!

See what you saying, to a point. Must say I also say regularly to people in the queue that there are empty toilets available to use before I use them which they are grateful for. After doing that the rest of the queue usually seems to see sense quite rapidly and hunt the empty toilets out, rather than wait for the one person to come out of one toilet before using the same one over and over again while there's 50 other empty ones!

I understand where you are coming from. I just wouldn't have the nerve. Too shy see.

it used to be that the blokes pissed in the bushes and the birds !! and also the outa edges of the camp sites ie by the fences at the back of campsites were full of shit but although the queues can be a night maretheres no reason for anyone esspecaily men to be pissing anywhere but the loos....isnt there piss patrols now ??

the worst put of the festi for toilets is the SE cornor imo

bring back the green police lol

I take some of those roll flat water bottles - they hold a litre and come in dead handy, especially if you're at the rail and don't want to budge. Mind you I've been know to go 12 hours without a beer or a piss to get centre rail for a band before now (Kasabian @ V-2015). Wifey has a she-pee for emergencies but she can hold on for longer than I can...

2011 one of my mates got busted by the pee police in SE corner, bit unfair as the turdis were full to overflowing, it's the first time I've seen crap piled to about 2" above the seat...

People queing for the toilets at Glastonbury photo;

88717649-music-fans-queue-for-the-toilet

Girls, you meant girls. There's one maybe two guys in that queue

The toilet queuing at Glastonbury is almost non-existent if you're not a wimp about long-drops and have the forethought to take your opportunities before going to super-busy areas. They still need more urinals around the pyramid though - do think making that whole fenceline along the road by the Cider Bus side into one could do amazing things for the wild-peeing round there

Girls, you meant girls. There's one maybe two guys in that queue

The toilet queuing at Glastonbury is almost non-existent if you're not a wimp about long-drops and have the forethought to take your opportunities before going to super-busy areas. They still need more urinals around the pyramid though - do think making that whole fenceline along the road by the Cider Bus side into one could do amazing things for the wild-peeing round there

Girls are people aren't they? No need to answer because I know where you are coming from. Every bloke in one of them queues is gagging for a cack.