Nick07

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AndyfromBrackley said:

EOTR website says Fannies after JN, which may be the same again with no one playing

Then that works brilliantly. I've seen Joanna a few times, and whilst it will be a shame to miss her, I can see Thee Oh Sees and then FT. That's clash 1) sorted!

Also hope that Steve Mason will be a late set, so I can see him and Ezra. Although I am seeing Ezra in Ramsgate on the bank holiday Monday, so it won't be so bad to miss him.

For me, this is the best Sunday night line up I've ever seen at the event (Teenage Fanclub, Thurston Moore, Thee Oh Sees, Sunflower Bean, King Gizzard). Having never stayed overnight on the Sunday before, plans are going to have to change this year.

6 hours ago, paulwa said:

For me, this is the best Sunday night line up I've ever seen at the event (Teenage Fanclub, Thurston Moore, Thee Oh Sees, Sunflower Bean, King Gizzard). Having never stayed overnight on the Sunday before, plans are going to have to change this year.

Agreed! All the more frustrating that, for the first time, I have to be back for work on Monday. Last shuttle bus is 7pm :(

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see that capacity won't be getting any bigger, I don't know if anybody else found this but last year the Tipi Tent was crammed uncomfortably full every time we tried to get in either for the late night performances or the day time ones, unfortunatley I don't think that there is a solution for this as I can't see how the Tipi tent can be extended.

2 hours ago, Blannyboy said:

Glad to see that capacity won't be getting any bigger, I don't know if anybody else found this but last year the Tipi Tent was crammed uncomfortably full every time we tried to get in either for the late night performances or the day time ones, unfortunatley I don't think that there is a solution for this as I can't see how the Tipi tent can be extended.

Upwards, with a higher stage.

I've heard a lot of good new stuff on the play list and just won't be able to see everything! I really like Weaves, Mothers, US Girls, Money ( but will be seeing Savages), Local Natives, Goat, Cats Eyes, Steve Mason., Dr Dog, Thee Oh Sees..... I could go on! Finding new stuff every day :)

When do the actual stage timings normally come out?

6 hours ago, ghandi said:

I've heard a lot of good new stuff on the play list and just won't be able to see everything! I really like Weaves, Mothers, US Girls, Money ( but will be seeing Savages), Local Natives, Goat, Cats Eyes, Steve Mason., Dr Dog, Thee Oh Sees..... I could go on! Finding new stuff every day :)

When do the actual stage timings normally come out?

A week or so beforehand. But the clashfinder as it stands, unless they change format markedly, is likely to be pretty accurate. 

So according to EOTR on facebook, one stage still has a headliner to come. When and where do you think?

Only 7 bands down for the tipi on Sunday so somebody after Sunflower Bean? Or someone after Steve Mason on Saturday in the Big Top?

Edited by RustySpanner

I thought they used to do a midnight to 1am slot in the Big Top, though I might be wrong. That said, the Clashfinder does suggest that the Sunday night Tipi slot is the obvious gap. I wonder who it could be. Maybe a splinter group of artists from one of the current bands, or even a super-group?