Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to listen to all, and know all the bands, I found these sites in Spanish, with bands they recommend.

http://www.redbull.com/es/es/music/stories/1331795499106/lo-que-no-te-puedes-perder-del-primavera-sound

http://www.elbackstagemag.com/5-bandas-que-ver-primavera-sound-2016/

https://i-d.vice.com/es_es/article/artistas-primavera-sound-2016

And you guys, know any site or list you recommend?

On 27/05/2016 at 8:41 PM, rhg_99 said:

hey guys first timer here and got a few questions regarding general finance. How much roughly are things on site like food and beer? also i assume there are water taps or something similar on site for free water?

thanks!

Beer and food is quite expensive if you plan to do all yer drinking and eating on site.

Still after and LCD ticket for the gf. An absolute calamity from air France today delayed her badly so we couldn't queue for the extra tickets, oh and her baggage is still in France!

So a wee bit of LCD would certainly be welcomed to get things back on track!

1 hour ago, Messy said:

What are everyone's must sees then?

for me something like Radiohead, LCD Soundsystem, Kamasi Washington/A.R Kane (clash argh), Holly Herndon, PJ Harvey, Drive Like Jehu

LCD, Brian Wilson, Tame Impala,Suede and Roosevelt are my top 5. 

Least arsed about Sigur Ros and PJ Harvey.

So annoyingly I couldnt get to Prim this year because of work 

I managed to see Radiohead in London and a rehearsal for Sigur Ros. Both unmissable.

BUt the Sigur Ros live show is INSANE. The lighting is the best they have ever . Its only the three of them and they go hard on this tour! 

3 hours ago, brayshizzle said:

So annoyingly I couldnt get to Prim this year because of work 

I managed to see Radiohead in London and a rehearsal for Sigur Ros. Both unmissable.

BUt the Sigur Ros live show is INSANE. The lighting is the best they have ever . Its only the three of them and they go hard on this tour! 

Oh I didn't know Sigur Ros was playing yesterday! Nice to see Saeglopur but it's an obvious one! I really hope they'll play Svefn-G-Englar at Sziget.