DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The twitter account just published the map:

http://assets.primaverasound.com/psb/images/mapa/mapa_escenarios_big.png?_ga=1.173521509.739493964.1451998420

Just a few things to note:

- They confirmed on twitter that there would still be VIP sections in front of the H&M and Heineken stages

- The beach club looks fun: pets, showers, food, drink.  I may be spending my days there instead of the beach

- New Terrazza Martini where the Bowers & Wilkins thing use to be (has a dedicated "Vermouth" icon).  

I wonder if there will be better food this year with the new areas?  I always thought that was a bit of a weak spot, especially given the food in Barcelona....

3 minutes ago, Rio said:

I got an LCD ticket (yay) but as soon as I logged in with my GF's account...sold out :(

So, yep... In need of 1 spare please?! :/

Exactly the same for me: I got one, logged in for wife and they'd all gone :'(

Your name is printed on the ticket, but the website says to gain entry you need that and either your primavera ticket, or if you have already exchanged the ticket for a wristband that is fine too. Your name almost certainly wont be on the wristband, so I assume offloading the LCD ticket to another full weekend ticket holder should be fine.

It's great that they put on these extra shows, but it would have made more sense to be able to "buy" your LCD ticket for all named weekend ticket holders on your account. 

14 minutes ago, Rio said:

Your name is printed on the ticket, but the website says to gain entry you need that and either your primavera ticket, or if you have already exchanged the ticket for a wristband that is fine too. Your name almost certainly wont be on the wristband, so I assume offloading the LCD ticket to another full weekend ticket holder should be fine.

It's great that they put on these extra shows, but it would have made more sense to be able to "buy" your LCD ticket for all named weekend ticket holders on your account. 

Yep, this is logical. I've had no problem in previous years getting two on two different accounts but the demand for this was always clearly going to be huge.