DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

That's a good idea although I suspect whatever decision has been made has already been taken. On Lush, there is clearly going to be more demand than supply so I would be mentally prepared for not being able to get a ticket.

I've seen people camp longer than that for acts like Metallica and Rammstein. Metalfans are pretty good campers ;)

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

That's a good idea although I suspect whatever decision has been made has already been taken. On Lush, there is clearly going to be more demand than supply so I would be mentally prepared for not being able to get a ticket.

I'll be prepared for the disappointment. On the other hand: I'd love to see Savages, so it would make making a choice a lot easier...

45 minutes ago, xtrmntr75 said:

Has anyone bought tickets from Seatwave? Is it safe enough.

Was thinking of going and combining it with a bit of Barca sightseeing. Where is the site exactly?

I'd get a ticket from an internet forum, as there are always people selling at the last minute and should mean you don't get ripped off but at your own risk of course. I did this last year and picked up a VIP ticket for 100 euros.

The site is 20 minutes east of the centre along the coast.

7 hours ago, bobsyerunkle said:

Delighted to get the chance to see Beach Slang on the Firestone stage as I'd written them off as they clash with LCD.. Also White Reaper in Ray Ban Unpugged as i can't see myself lasting til 4am to see them..

Too right ! Both bands are great, esp Beach Slang who were causing a bit of a clash dilemma...

Hello, is there any news on whether suede in the auditori will be ticketed? I would prefer to avoid having to come to site at 3pm or 4pm. I also have 2 full early bird festival tickets going spare now, if anybody wants to buy them, get in touch cheers!

On 18 May 2016 at 3:38 PM, xxialac said:

I'd get a ticket from an internet forum, as there are always people selling at the last minute and should mean you don't get ripped off but at your own risk of course. I did this last year and picked up a VIP ticket for 100 euros.

The site is 20 minutes east of the centre along the coast.

Thanks for the reply. Id always rather buy from a genuine fan who can't go to a tout.

On 18 May 2016 at 3:38 PM, xxialac said:

I wasn't impressed with Tame impala on the other stage at Glastonbury a few years ago - didn't seem to work on a big stage for me. So I'm going to see how John Carpenter is live and if it's no good will head over for the rest of Tame Impala.

Just now, beatkeeper said:

I wasn't impressed with Tame impala on the other stage at Glastonbury a few years ago - didn't seem to work on a big stage for me. So I'm going to see how John Carpenter is live and if it's no good will head over for the rest of Tame Impala.

I don't know how they were back then, but I saw them at Pukkelpop last year and it was impressive. The music isn't quite that different from the record. But their lightshow is wonderful and really makes it quite special.

I don't even know who John Carpenter is actually, but I will check him out the coming days