DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, duckula said:

What's the deal with getting tickets for the hidden stage shows? Would love to see Peaches and Mouldy.

http://www.primaverasound.es/noticiaSingle?id=1445

"All those who wish to attend can get a free ticket for Heineken Hidden Stage programme at the information desk on the Parc del Fòrum site, from 4 pm on the day of the concert that they wish to see. It will be on a one ticket per person per concert basis until full capacity is reached."

Edited by rzwodezwo

How early does one need to be there to get a ticket for someone like Lush? Getting tickets for their regular shows here can be an impossible task, so I imagine a free, limited show at a festival would be worse.

And does the main stage VIP viewing area get full? I was looking at the set times for last year, and if Lush is on at the same time, then that leaves zero time to get a spot for Radiohead.

I'm not sure how the Auditori works but last year for Battles hidden stage gig we made sure we were at front of the queue to get into the festival and then had a quick run to the information point to get the hidden stage tickets. The running was probably unnecessary. 

If if you do the same I doubt you'd miss much of the Auditori 

Hey guys,

I got a full 3-day PS 2016 pass for sale for 200 Euros. I bought it as a present but the recipient changed her mind recently. :(.

I'd be very happy if I could get rid of it. If you're interested, drop me a mail at csadasanyi@gmail.com. 

Thank you

Thursday got quite a few clashes for me: Suede vs. Daughter, Suuns vs. EitS, Protomartyr vs. Tame Impala and Beach Slang vs. LCD Soundsystem. Suede vs. Daughter is a really bad one, I'd love to see both.

On Friday is Animal Collective vs. The Last Shadow Puppets a real shame. Saturday the Julia Holter vs. Sigur Ros vs. Parquet Courts clash is one I really regret.

EDIT: Don't use the schedule on Clashfinder yet, it ain't correct

Edited by neontiger8

Thursday is full of clashes for me....Erol Alkan from 2pm-4 and Todd Terje from 4-5pm is brilliant though.

Gonna miss Empress Of on the Thursday as she's clashing with Destroyer and Air - Where is the Barts venue in relation to the Forum? might have to catch her on the Wednesday.

Avalanches at 2.50am as well!

Edit- fucks sake. Richard Hawley clashing with Brian Wilson, stuff of Nightmares for me, they were the highlights of that day for me. FUCK.

Edited by DiscothequeDave