• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Isco said:

:mellow:

Bar Peaches, I have no idea who any of those are ! Ha Ha ! I should have just gone to V Festival.

My Spanish not very good but I think the hidden stage bands are guesses of the forum poster and someone pointed out he had not included Monochrome Set (who have self-confirmed) thus proving the list was wrong...

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

If source on forum to be believed a lot of people on here will be happy. Lush to be the surprise concert before the festival - probably Wednesday night, not Thursday afternoon as usual.

Would this be on the same stage as Suede etc?

Yes, you would imagine the six Hidden names should have come together and yes it is a believable list: Bob Mould and Farris Badwan (Cats Eyes) are both DJing at the Beach Club. Lee Ranaldo has a Spanish backing band and starts a European tour on June 4. Los Hermanos Cuberos are on Primavera's record label.

It's the same guy now saying Lush are the pre-festival opener. Again it would fit as they would be too big for the Hidden. He says it's not clear whether they'll be Wed night or Thurs afternoon

Edited by Hip Priest

1 minute ago, Hip Priest said:

It's the same guy now saying Lush are the pre-festival opener. Again it would fit as they would be too big for the Hidden. He says it's not clear whether they'll be Wed night or Thurs afternoon

If it's true, hopefully it'll be Thursday afternoon. I probably can't be there at Wednesday, so that would be a real shame..

33 minutes ago, xxialac said:

for me, indoors would suit their sound better and I doubt they would play to non-ticketholders (as Suede are)

they wouldn't play to too many ticketholders either, I guess. What's the capacity of Sala Apolo?